How did this happen? (F.Knight perspective only)

By the time the Knight found Marshmallow (the guardian wolf) it's night time when they were sleeping.

F.Knight pov: I don't understand, this all has happened to fast. Where is anyone.. I-I I'm a new recruit I just finished basic training now all of this... I hope the princess is safe, please be safe princess.

A few hours later.

Marshmallow: barking

F.Knight: gasp*!? *Look around the area* oh.. did you get me the shoes?

Marshmallow: howling

F.Knight: thank you. Thanks you wolf.

F.Knight: maybe this won't be that bad. Princess I'm coming for you, just wait for me, everything going to be fine.

As the knight try to move closer to pet the wolf, the wolf back away. When walking away the wolf came running back barking.

*The wolf has joined the party*

*When they got to heavenhold*

Pov F.Knight: Can I really trust Loranine.. do I even have a choice? Will this in danger the Princess? Please don't let this be another mistake... As a Guardian I'm suppose to protect Kanterbury, have I failed?

Princess: F.Knight! F.Knight! F.KNIGHT!!

Loranine: PRINCESS SHE IS SlEEPING!

Princess: but we need to tell her..

Loranine: You can tell her in the morning.. you should be getting ready for bed as well.

F.Knight: You *yawn* you can tell me now Princess (error).

Loranine: You're suppose to be asleep F.Knight.

Princess: We are going to the Teatan Kingdom! Isn't that great? Imagine all the people we can meet maybe we can find the Champions!

F.Knight: *laughing* I don't think we're going to find them all in one place princess.

Loranine: Now that you've shared princess why don't you get ready for bed we got a long day tomorrow.

Princess: alright good night F.Knight

*The princess has left

Loranine: As for you F.Knight, you better know what you're doing, as now that they saw you with the sword you're in charge of Heavenhold, don't mess this up.

F.Knight: I'll do my best

Loranine in the doorway: oh and sleep is very important I suggest you get some.

F.Knight: Alright.. sleep well Loranine

F.Knight: ha, this should is a weird month.