Princess?

(edit this is long also I don't know what really the ship are yet tho F.Princess.X.Knight is not something in this, I made it like as I consider princess and Knight's relationship as a best friend, and again this is long. 773 words long.

*Outside next to Sky Garden, the princess was watering the plants*

(10 years earlier)

F.Knight: Princess I got something for you!

Princess: gasp, F.Knight you're back, how was you adventure?

F.Knight: It when good, here are your sweets!

Princess: THANK YOU!

F.Knight: *giggling* no problem Princess!

(Now)

Future.Princess: gasping*

F.Knight: Princess!? Hey calm down, I'm here your safe.. I promise.

Future.Princess:...

F.Knight.. deep breaths.

...

Future.Princess: thank you..

F.Knight: just breathe, everything going to be fine.

Future.Princess: I miss you so much F.Knight and to think you're going to go back.. *silentness with some sobs* I-I-I.. I don't want you to leave again...

F.Knight: ...

Future.Princess: I know it selfish but I want you here.... with me I don't think I can take it if you leave..

Silentness for a bit

F.Knight: Princess I-I.. I am sorry... I never meant to leave you.. if I knew I wouldn't have this happen, I would have never left you.. I am sorry this happened for everything that happened while I wasn't here. It's not selfish I left your side for 10 years.. I broke a promise.

Future.Princess: F.Knight I'll miss you..

F.Knight: No no you won't.

*Future.Princess: Looks at F.Knight with confusion*

Future.Princess: But you said your going back to the past?

F.Knight: I still am.. I'm going to make everything right, never leave you. I will make sure you never have to worry about me or anyone, this was never meant to happen.

*Future.Princess: looks away*

F.Knight: it's going to be alright, I know you don't want me to go just think about your past self.. it I never left you side you feel better your never have anything to worry about. I will make sure this isn't the future you live in...

*Silentness*

F.Knight: you can put something together so I always remember this future and.. you also all the people here... I know it's not the best.. but I don't want you to go through all of this without me.

Future.Princess: You mean that right? You'll make everything better? *Looks in F.Knight with a look of sadness and excitement

F.Knight: *looks away* I'm-I- I'm *looks at Princess* I'm going to try with my entire life. I will die before I leave you like this again.

Future.Princess: Don't say that yo-you can't die please I can't take that, you-you dumb face.. please not that far.

F.Knight: As a Guardian and your knight it's my duty to make sure your safe and to protect that smile of yours.

*Future.Princess with a look of annoyance*

F.Knight: *heheha* I'll go as far as possible to make sure you fine, you will never have to deal with this by yourself.. and think about what I said with the items, tho I guess without the items I'd still remember you Princess.

Future.Princess: please don't be to reckless anymore.. I'll gladly take you up on that idea.

F.Knight I'll do my best.. Princess, now I think you should go to sleep it's getting really late.. I will be preparing for my departure.

Future.Princess: No No no.. get back here.

*F.Knight look of surprise and concerned as she looks back*

Future.Princess: You're sleeping with me.

F.Knight: ha ha I don't believe that needed princess..

Future.Princess pull F.Knight closer to her. F.Knight squirms, Future.Princess tighten the hug an fall back on the bed.

F.Knight: Princ-Princess let me go I need to pack, agh

Future Princess: I'm not letting you go tonight you sleeping with me.. don't even try to fight me as the Princess of Kanterbury you need to listen to me and I order you to stay here tonight with me.

F.Knight: alright Princess guess I can't argue with that. *squirms* agh

Future.Princess: I thought I told you you're sleeping here. Why do you keep trying to fight me on it?

F.Knight: I'm- I'm uncomfortable your holding on to tight, please loosen up a bit..

Future.Princess: how do I know you're not going to leave? *Tight the hug some more*

F.Knight: ahh *wiggles* agh ah

Future.Princess: stop trying to move you'll be comfortable soon.

F.Knight: yo-your hurting me stop please..

Future.Princess: what did I just say?

F.knight stop moving as the princess loosened the hug, the Knight is now pin on the bed.

F.Knight: Hard breathing.

Future.Princess: calm down your fine, you just can't move.. how comfortable are you?

F.Knight: better now I guess?

Future.Princess: Good now go to sleep

F.Knight: alright then good-goodnight agh.

Future.Princess: ha ...had to do it

F.Knight:... Alright

Hours later*

Future.Princess: my Knight ay that pretty cute, I hope I make you as happy as you make me.