08

(all characters are aged up to 18)

Key

(Y/n): Your name

(M/n): Middle name

(L/n): Last name

(H/t): Hair type

(H/s): Hair style

(S/c): Skin color

(E/C): Eye color

(E/s): Eye shape

(R/h): Respective hand

(F/f): Favorite food

(F/d): Favorite drink

(S/n): Sister's name

(F/n): Father's name

(Y/m/n): Your mother's name

(A/n): Author's note

(H/l) : hair length

(b/t) : body type

(F/c): favorite/random color

(Y/a): your age
------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been about a few weeks and you had barely made any progress. The research you did only lead you to the basic Isekai stuff so you decided to mess around with science. You figured since spider lillys are a big part of the anime they might be able to help bring them back.

"I'm heading out to the store!"

You turned around to walk out the door only to bump into kokushibo. "May.... I join.... You?" Jesus Christ he scared the shit outta me Popping up like that. "Of course but shouldn't you do something about that?" You pointed to kokushibos face. You would have also mentioned his clothes but you bought them all new ones to fit in.

In an instant kokushibo went from having six eyes to having only two. You opened the door a headed to the car kokushibo following after you. "Put on your seat belt koku" he stared at you for a moment. "....how?" You smacked yourself, how could you forget he's never been in a car before.

You reached over kokushibo, grabbed the seatbelt and buckled him in. Right when you were about to move away the leg that your had was resting on moved. And you fell face first into kokushibos crotch.

You quickly sat up flustered and surprised. Without a word you turned the music on loud hopeing it would drown out your thoughts. You sped off to the most expensive floral shop in the area. If anywhere would have spider lillys it would be an expensive ass shop.

Once you arrived you quickly got out of the car and sped into the store kokushibo followed you. "What..... Exactly are we..... Here for?." "Red spider lillys, blue ones and wisteria." Kokushibos eyes went wide at the mention of blue spider lillys. How could you get them so easily.

After grabbing a fair amount of each plant you and kokushibo checked out and headed home.

Word count 414