It Was Comin

It was coming and no one knew it was coming. Lets start from the beginning.

The human eating monster came and started to scare everyone and was eating people then its little minons came and started eating animals.

Then he said "lets eat Lance(vinny)""we cant eat Lance" they said he might kill them he is a disease. No hes a human that eats minons. "RUN" Lance yelled "there is a kun fu baby" he beat up Lance for no reason.

The baby won. He threw lance in the garbage. Then Lance went and beat up the baby and put him in a cage.

The baby evolved into a unicorn and broke free and said "gotta catch them all".

But when they everything was wrong they realized.....................

The unicorn was a robot shooting rainbows. Every body started yelling and screaming. But they buit a time machine and went back in time to the dino age and brought supplies for world domination.

He took over the world the world and ate people but also turned some into minons.

3 years later............................. he had found a BPOTIFULLL!
WOMAAN. They got married and had weird mutated thingys. They had huge feet and bucked teeth, tiny wings, claws, ect.
They had wonderful life

THE END

A/N: this one was also part of my reading class activity. But this one was my friends she didnt want it so I gotta keep it.