What?

"M-Mochi.." I could feel his hands trail up my side into my shirt. 'He's going to find out, why couldn't I tell him before?!' I kind of froze and grabbed his arms, pushing them down. "W-Wait.. I changed my mind.. I'm not ready yet.."

He gave me a glare and grabbed both of my arms, putting them over my head. "Well I am, I'm tired of all this waiting Doki.."

I was pushed onto the bed and I grunted once I hit the soft and slightly unstirdy bed. He had lifted up my shirt, showing my stomach and started unbuttoning my jeans. My knees crossed and my heart raced more as he got closer to finding out my secret.

"M-Mochi.. Please.. Wait.. Stop.." I squirmed and tried to sit up, but he insisted. He pulled my pants down, along with everything else and froze.

"Y-You're... What..." His eyes widened as he stood up and backed away. "You're a guy?!" I could tell his eyes were full of anger, he looked as if he was about ready to explode.

"Y-yes.. Look, I'm sorry! I was going to tell you but.. I.. I-I couldn't! I'm so sorry!" My hands reached down as I covered myself, putting my head down in shame then I looked up to see him crying. "Mochi?" I got up, pulling my pants up as well and started to walk over to him.

"Get away.." He wiped his face and looked down on me. "Y-You.. You make me sick!" He turned and grabbed his stuff as he stormed through my bedroom door.

"Mo.. Chi.." I could feel the tears build up in my throat and I just stood there. 'What do I do now?' I broke down and started crying and put my head down, proceeding to fall on my knees when I was stopped by a stronger force.

"I'm sorry.." I could feel the tear filled voice and I looked up.

"Mochi.." I said quietly, almost like a whisper and I began to cry more, hiding my face in his shoulder.

"I fell in love with the person you are.. Not with the gender you are..." He hugged me tighter and we stood there quiet for a moment.

After a few minutes, he let go and wiped his nose and I kind of stood there, placing my hand on my opposite elbow and tried not to look at him but failed miserably.

"Did you mean that...?" I had my gaze on him and blinked as he looked at me with a soft smile.

"Yes, I meant it." His smile turned into a slight chuckle. "God.. I wish you hadn't seen my cry.." He continued on smiling and wiped his eyes once more.

"Well, everyone has to cry some time right?" I kind of giggled, rubbing my arm.