Let's try this.

After a few days had passed, Mochi became more accepting for who I was and helped keep my secret. We would meet up after school and go hang out for a little bit at the ice cream shop. This carried on for about a month and we were in a very, as some would say, 'cute and calm' relationship.

On one particular Thursday, Mochi wanted to go straight to my house after school instead. I agreed and we proceeded to walk to my house. We carried on a small conversation about our future jobs and whatnot, just like every other teenager is most likely to do. We got to my house and my mom wasn't home yet.

"She's probably working late again.."  I said as I stepped inside the house and set my stuff down while sliding off my shoes.

He gladly followed behind and shut the door as he walked in. "Perfect."  He smirked and came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "Meet me in your room in a few~" A slight laugh escaped his mouth as I watched him walk down the hall to the bathroom.

Chills went down my spine and I trotted to my room, sitting on my bed. My stomach felt uneasy, knowing already what was going to happen. Was I ready? I tried to think about the positive things to keep from having a tiny panic attack.

A few minutes passed by and he walked in, with no shirt on. My face turned a light shade of rose red as I looked down at my knees.

"You ready?" He smiled as he walked towards me. As he got closer, my heart sank deeper and deeper into my chest. I was so nervous.. Why?

"Yeah.." I nodded and looked him in the eyes and once he got in front of me, he bent down some and firmly grasped his hand on my chin, leaning in and kissing me softly.

"Doki.." He looked me straight in the eyes and lied me back as he crawled atop of me. I let my arms to the side and let him take control. I could feel his cold hands go up my side, giving me a sharp chill up my back.

He lifted up my shirt and kissed my stomach. Trailing his hand up my body, he slid off my shirt completely. My cheeks turned a tint of pink and I bit my lip softly, watching his every movement. "Mochi.." I said softly, "Be gentle with me, okay?" I could see the smirk on his face get slightly larger.

"No promises." His grin disappeared and he kissed my chest, up the side of my neck to my chin line then up go my lips. "Are you sure you're ready?"

I nodded once again to the question. My heart was still pounding out of my chest as he caressed the parts of my body that were revealed. He was already nearly stripped down to his boxers and eventually he kissed his way down to my jeans. I could feel his hand on my lower left hip with his opposite hand, unbuttoning them. I looked down at him, still with the tint of pink blush only now it turning into a shade of cherry red. He pulled them off and stared for a second.

"D-Don't stare.. It makes me feel uncomfortable.."

The cherry red became a dark velvet color and I looked away and softly crossed my knees. He smirked and moved his hands down my thighs and to my knees, slowly spreading them apart and kissed down my inner thigh as he did. I softly flinched to his touch but let him proceed.

"You're so beautiful.." He kissed lower and I became hard. He moved his hands down and slid off my panties. My cheeks felt hot and I bit the inside of my lip, feeling slightly embarrassed.

I looked at him and let go of my lip, lying there with my legs open. I watched him as he slid off his boxers and crawl atop of me again, grabbing at the back of my knee.

"You ready for this?" He looked me in the eyes as I nodded.

He leaned down and kissed my lips softly, rubbing against my entrance. He sat back a bit and brought my waist closer as he slowly pushed in.

A chill shot up my spine and I arched my lower back. "Mm.." He was inside.. I could feel him inside me.

His thrust was calm and easy at first. I had my hands on either side of my head, softly grabbing at the sheets as he moved. His groans were followed by my soft moans, his gaze was away for a short amount of time before he looked down at me with a wild grin.

He stopped, pulling out and sitting on the bed. As he did, he placed me backwards on his lap and slid back inside. Many more chills shot throughout my body as I couldn't help but move, softly bouncing on his lap.

I could tell he was getting impatient as he placed his hands on my hips and bounced me more roughly.

"A-Ah~ Mo-.. Nynaa.. Mochi.." His thrust became tougher as my moans got louder.

He kissed the back of my neck and I leaned back towards him, glancing at his lips then biting mine. His hand slid up my leg and between my thighs, wrapping around my shaft. His grip was firm as he started to slowly pump his hand.

"Doki.." He groaned into my neck, biting into it. He sucked on various spots leaving marks as his pace quickened and his grasp got tighter.

I could feel every movement and touch of his body on mine, every minute I enjoyed the pleasure as it shot through my veins. Every touch was felt as if there was a quick rush making its way threw my body. I zoned out momentarily, letting my mind drift off in the pleasure.

" Doki.. I-Im at my limit.." His breath was at the back of my neck and he had stopped pumping his hand and has both hands on my hips, bouncing me harder.

I.. Came? I nodded. "I-Inside.." I helped, putting pressure on him as I ground against him.

He nodded and gave one last thrust before I felt him.. He came inside.. My eyes widened at the sudden burst as I let out one last moan. I fell back into his arms as he wrapped them around me.

"I love you." He held me, his heavy breaths close to my ear and his body heat on mine.

"I love you too.."