5. Managing

They arrived at Mumbai airport, only to be bombarded by paparazzi. The flashing cameras and intrusive questions made Advait's blood boil.

"Is it true that your mother died?"

"Were you still in contact with her?"

"Miss Aadrika is it true that you're responsible for her death?"

"Sources claim you were in love with her fiancé, and the two of you conspired to kill her!"

As the aggressive flashes from the paparazzi cameras continued to blind them, Aadrika trembled beside Advait. Instinctively, he took her hand, offering her some comfort and reassurance.

"Enough! Stay within your limits, or don't forget what I'm capable of!" Advait snapped harshly.

The paps back down, knowing how powerful Advait was. Soon, his security team arrived, creating a barrier between them and the paparazzi. Meanwhile, Reyansh and Advait quickly pulled Aadrika away from the chaos.

The rest of the family followed closely behind. They helped Aadrika into the back seat of the car. Reyansh handed her a bottle of water as she took deep breaths, trying to calm her rising anxiety. She had missed her medication that day, and the scene with the paparazzi had only made things worse.

Reyansh and Advait exchanged concerned glances as they watched Aadrika struggle to regain her composure. Advait gently hugged her, trying to offer solace.

"Aadri shush bache it's okay, try to match your breaths with my heartbeat. Sab theek hai yahin hun mai, koi kuch nhi bolra" Advait said softly.

Aadrika took a while to calm down, once she felt herself gaining composure she took a few sips from the water bottle reyansh handed her, trying to steady her trembling hands. She managed a weak smile and nodded gratefully at them both.
They sighed, Advait turned towards the rest of the family.

"Advik, drive the other car, me and Reyansh will drive with Aadrika" Advait said this because he didn't want anyone else upsetting her further.

Aastha nodded understanding why and gently held the twins by their shoulder and moved towards the other car. Advik stood rooted at his place, staring at Aadrika who was looking exhausted, he couldn't help but feel worried. Reyansh saw it and said quietly,

"Theek hai voh advi, ghar hi laare hain ja tu baaki sab ko leke"

Advik nodded reluctantly, He took a deep breath and followed Aastha and the twins to the other car. Advait helped Aadrika into the backseat of their car, making sure she was comfortable before getting in himself. Reyansh took the driver's seat and started the car.

Aadrika leaned her head on Advait's shoulder, finding comfort in his presence. He gently stroked her hair, letting her know that he was there for her. Reyansh glanced at Aadrika through the rear-view mirror, and he could see the exhaustion in her eyes.

When they reached home, Aastha stopped them at the door. "Kya kar rahe ho, bhabhi?" Reyansh asked, confused.

"Arey Aadri itne saalon baad ghar aari hai bina aarti ke kaise aane dun mai" said Aastha as Aadrika gave her a small smile. She performed the aarti, welcoming Aadrika into their home with love and acceptance.

As soon as they entered, Advik quickly excused himself and retreated to his room. The twins followed quietly, leaving Aadrika feeling a mixture of emotions. She looked around, nothing has changed.

"Jaa bache tera bag tere kamre mai rakh diya hai, unpack kar le" Aastha said softly, Aadrika glanced at Advait, silently asking for permission. He nodded in encouragement.