abomination | kappa

So if you haven't seen black mirror o highly recommend you do.
Rory appeared in season 6, episode three.

• This is based on his character.
• Reader is female
• A world in which robots exist
• Kappa hates robots and thinks they're an abomination
• You're his girlfriend who shares this belief
• You break into someone's home together
• Sex involved, obvi
• graphic murder
• mentions Christianity
No more spoilers..

"You ready, sugar?" Kappa would stand at the doorway of my room and ask. He would lean against the trim surrounding my door.

"Yeah, one second." I glanced in the mirror quickly, fixing my lipstick.
"Is everyone else ready?" I'd ask.

"Yeah, just waitin' on you. But don't worry, take your time." He'd watch with a smile while I'd get ready.

I stood up from the chair in front of my room and walked over to him. He took my hand, and we started to walk out to our van. I opened the door to the passenger seat and climbed in.

It only took a few seconds before Kappa started to rant. "How could someone be so willing to create an abomination? God created us. He made us human for a reason. How is it right this machine man gets the right to exist?"

"It's not right." I'd mumble and look out the window.

A few others from the back would agree or say something along the lines he did.

I was still unsure about this whole thing. Is Kappa really going to hurt these people? God said we shall not kill others. It would go against God's word as much as this machine does.

I zoned out until we pulled in the driveway. Sigma hopped out and started to pick the lock to the front door.

Kappa opened the door on my side and held put his hand. I took his hand a bit hesitantly before we walked inside the house. Theta knocked over a vase, making some noise so the "machine" would notice.

David came barreling down the stairs a few minutes later with a bat in his hands. Kappa had a twisted smile on his face. He approached him.

"Get out of my house," David said in a breathless voice.

"Ah, so we've met the machine man." Kappa would smile a little. He started to introduce us all. "I'm Kappa. That's Epsilon, that's Theta, that's Sigma, and that over there.." He paused while his finger lingered on me. "That's Delta."

"I don't give a shit. You're in my house." David said while looking Kappa in the eyes.

"Indeed we are." Kappa's twisted smile stayed on his face.

"Do you have a cock?" Theta would ask, with an even more twisted smile than Kappa.

"Get out of my house, NOW!" David screamed.

I flinched a little bit and floated to Kappa's side, holding on to him.

"You're rude to now answer me.." Theta would pout.

"I'm telling you, get out of my house!"

"You're gonna bash your friend, Kappas head in?" Kappa asked while glancing around the room. "In this beautiful room here?"

"If I have to." David said.

"That might disturb your frequency..:

"If you all leave right now, nothing has to happen."

Theta threw a bottle of wine at the wall. Glass flew everywhere while red liquid splattered the white walls.

David started swinging his back at us. But he couldn't seem to touch any of us.

Epsilon came behind David, holding his hands behind his back. "Get him." Kappa would order. They all started to grab him.

"Where even are you man?"

They slammed David against a table while Kappa brought up a knife. He cut his arm off. Fluid would spill out and inside his body would be metal.

Kappa took his arm and dipped his fingers in the liquid. "Oh, you don't even bleed, right.." He said in a disgusted tone.

"Theta, get his family." Kappa said as Epilson handed him a hammer.
"No! No!" He screamed against the fabric in his mouth. Kappa swung the hammer into David's head. "Try to work out where you are."

David's body went limp. "Delta, don't just stand there," Kappa turned to me. "Come, help." He demanded, and I walked up to the Robots limp body. I helped carry him to the couch.

When David woke up again, his two kids were tied up on the couch across from him. His wife was on the floor tied up, too.

"Please, please.." The wife begged, "Not my children."

Sigma wiped the wife's hair out of her face. "Who's children are they, hm?" She'd ask. David struggled against the couch, screaming again.

"We just want to find out who else is a machine, Mr. Bunny." Sigma smiled while walking away from the Wife.

"No, no, no, no.. none of us are." The wife showed us her hand that was bound. "Look, I'm bleeding. We're real.."

"We don't doubt you're real." Kappa said while walking in front of the wife. "But how could you lay in the same bed with an abomination like that?" Kappa asked. "He's up in the sky.. defying nature must have a cost."

I grabbed both of the kids' hands, dragging them into the cellar that was in the kitchen. I can't let them kill the kids. Kappa didn't seem to care and let me do my own thing. I went into the cellar with them while I heard the woman screaming. It was muffled by the metal doors but not completely.

"Cover your ears, guys, okay?" I'd say, trying to comfort them. They'd listen.

***

Back home, Kappa and I laid in our bed. I let out a small sigh, not knowing how to process what happened. Kappa's real name was Kit. He rubbed the inside of my leg, reassuringly. "I know one way to make you feel better." I'd turn over on my side, and he'd come up behind me. "Okay.." I mumbled.

He put his hands down my pants, rubbing in circles where my clit was. I put my head into his shoulder and moaned. It felt like ecstasy.

He started to rub my clit faster, and I breathed heavier. I moaned out his name a few times. "Kit.."
"Yes baby?" He'd say into my ear.
"Im cumming, Kit.." I'd whisper as I came onto his fingers.

He flipped me over on the bed. He stood up and went on top of me. He guided his dick into my entrance and put it in. I let out a small whimper as he did.

He grabbed the headboard and started moving. It was the roughest he had ever been before. I grabbed on to him to numb the amount of pleasure I was feeling.

He let out a groan and moved his hands from the headboard to my hips so he could be deeper inside of me. I brought one of my hands from his sides to my mouth to muffle my moaning.

He still gripped on to my thighs, leaving marks. I could feel my stomach starting to knot. He kept thrusting, each time harder than the last.

I could feel his cock pulsating inside of me. It only took a few more thrusts before the knot inside my stomach came undone. My head went back into the pillow as I let out a loud moan. My arms fell to the side of me.

After he pulled out, he climbed into bed, and started to cuddle with me again.

(Fin)

A/n

GOD THIS IS SO CURSED AND FUCKED IM SORRY OK