Hanging out with the losers

Y/n and the group where sitting on the bank of the quarry on a walk summer afternoon. They had just been swimming in the water and now had set up a picnic on the sand. Y/n and Bev where sunbathing in their underwear. Y/n felt the boys eyes on Y/p the entire time but Y/p was used to it. Y/n low key liked the attention they got for their confidence and, they hoped, their looks. "Hay!" Richie, your bf, said elbowing Bill, "eyes off her." Y/n smiled to them self at how protective boyfriend was.
   Bev sat up and Y/n could see the boys heads snap to look in any direction but the girls. Bev giggled as Y/n and stood up. "Does anyone want to get back into the water with me?" Y/n asked. Richie immediately stood up. "Me!" He said, a little too urgently. "Ok," Y/n say, taking Richie's hand "anyone else?"
"I think there good!" Richie says pulling Y/n down to the waters edge. Y/n laugh at his reaction to the cold and they paddle their way in until their waist, deep.
      Richie splashes towards them and Y/n knows what's about to happen. Richie pounces on Y/n and they both fall into the water. Y/n push Richie off and they flick their hair from out of their face. "Damn you look hot when your wet" Richie smiles to himself whilst checking you out. "Hay!" Y/n giggles and nudges Richie shoulder, then smiles "wet in what way?" Richie chuckles "you know" before pulling Y/n in by the waist for their lips to meet.

IK THIS WASN'T THAT GOOD DONT HATE!
I'm super stumped for more ideas so plz leave some comments and feed back is super appreciated!
<33