4~I love you~

-A/n pov-

/It's been three months already and y/n and her friends became really good friends with their seniors... despite being in different years and majors they always hung out together..

in this all y/n fell hardly for Taehyung while Taehyung fell harder. He won't let a single guy's existence come near her and even threatened everyone secretly to stay away from HIS girl.

As for now only yuna knew about y/n's feelings towards Taehyung. Although it was quite evident to everyone that the chemistry and connection between them was something really strong.

Taehyung on the other hand was well aware of y/n loving him with all her heart ..He just wanted her to confess herself and not scare her off by confessing out of nowhere...

it was getting hard for taehyung to be so close to her but not being able to touch her... He loved the way she would get all red and shy just by the smallest words of him. He enjoyed teasing her and playing hard to get.

But the one that hated everything with all her heart was Chaerin..she was broken knowing taehyung loved y/n and was devastated not being able to be with her love ..she hated the way Taehyung looked at y/n ...she despised y/n and wanted nothing but to remove her from taehyungs life.

And she was well aware of y/n being insecure about her courting Taehyung..she decided to use this card and snatch taehyung from her. Today she decided to confess to taehyung in front of everyone after the class ends.//

Garam-Chae...what if he rejects you again? Think again please... everyone will be present there ...

Chaerin- there's no going back .... Taehyung was meant to be mine and he will be mine only .. I'll prove my love today... you'll see... he's finally gonna realise how much I love him!

_______

Yuna- yah bish! Let's go on a trip all together during this vacation! What the fuck will you do alone in the dorm these 3 days huh! Come with us....your taetae will be there too!

Y/n- *gasps* yuna! Can you lower your voice! Do you want me to get caught by him ?

Yuna- Aish ! When are you telling him!

Y/n- NEVER! he doesn't like me ...

Yuna- are you fucking kidding me .... the entire university saw how whipped he is for you! I'm confused...are you Fucking blind? Okay tell me...what kind of senior keeps track of a girl's period and keeps chocolate ,pads and everything in her locker during the time? Huh? He doesn't even try to hide the care he has for you! The time you sprained your feet...he freaked out like you were dead...he came Infront of the dorm in the middle of the night every night that week to make sure you're SLEEPING! Gosh y/n how can you be so blind!

Y/n- he's a good person that's why he takes care ...

Yuna- oh? He never even looked at me when i bumped my head and was even bleeding....why is that?

Y/n- that- maybe-

Kazuha- Y/N!!!!!!

Y/N- what happened? Why are you running like this?

Kazuha- chaerin - she- *panting*

Y/n- calm down! Then tell me!

Kazuha- chaerin is proposing taehyung Sunbae in the field.....

/Y/n's eyes went wide..she dropped her bag and ran towards the university yard. Her feet got stoned seeing the view in front of her.... Chaerin was kneeling in front of him with a big bouquet of red roses ..she had the most beautiful smile. Her back was facing y/n while taehyung was facing towards her ... students were hooting and cheering for chaerin.She grabbed Taehyung's hands gently before starting//