Chapter 2: The Abyss

Asahi's POV. The Abyss, Great Orcus Labyrinth.

Ugh......

I can feel the solid ground on my back.

Asahi: Cold.....it seems like I am still alive.

I first breathe to recover at least a bit of my strength.

When it did, I slowly rose up from the ground. I feel like it was also wet.

It's dark but due there is a glowing crystal here that allowed me to see my surroundings.

Just beside where I fall, there is a puddle of water, and my senses are telling me it is safe.

Since I'm thirsty, I drank the water and surprisingly, it restored my strength, and the pain from my back was gone.

Asahi: So this is the Holy Water.

Asahi: Glad I was able to read about it, staying at the library paid off.

I looked around my surroundings and I found my sword and its sheath lying on the ground.

I examined my sword.

Asahi: Oh, good. It's still intact.

Asahi: Myoujingiri Muramasa

Asahi: I was helped by Hajime to forge this sword. I managed to get some quality ore back at the surface and I had Hajime to create the design.

Asahi: Then, the blacksmith helped me forge this one.

Asahi: And it was effective against those monsters.

Asahi: Next.....

I secured my sword on my belt and take a look around where the light can reach.

Asahi: It's dark....

Asahi: This is going to be difficult. Man, if I can just craft something like a shelter......

Still.....

I checked the glowing stone which emits an aqua colored light.....

Asahi: This is a Holy Crystal, I see, so that's the source of the Holy Water.

Asahi: Right, it is a collection of Mana, and the Holy Water is used as a way to heal injuries and dispel curses.