IV.

Taehyung tilted his head from the window, looking outside. The wide mansion of Jeon's flashed in front of him, making his stomach felt like a hole of nervousness. As the car passed, his nervousness increased.

The way they got married was not planned at all. The moment Taehyung got to know that JungKook was coming back, only he knows how he encouraged himself and that all the preparation for marriage involved preparing himself too. He just... He just doesn't want to miss this chance.

Taehyung looked down at his hands, where a shiny ring was sparkling. He unconsciously rubbed his thumb and point finger at it. JungKook, who was also nervous himself, on the way back to his home, clenched his fist around the steering wheel.

"It's gonna be okay." JungKook nodded to himself, stopped the car, and closed his eyes for a few seconds. Finally, open it and look beside it. He smiled softly when he saw the gorgeous male, who is now his husband, looking down, and he understood the way those fingers were fiddling with each other. Like him, he was also nervous.

"Our home, Taehyung!" Taehyung flinched, immediately looking beside his seat. JungKook smiled softly, looking at him once. Taehyung looked down, taking a deep breath. A smile formed on his lips, and he nodded his head. This is it now; this is his life; this is his house; and this is his new family.

JungKook came out of the car, and before Taehyung stepped out, JungKook opened the door for him, making him smile.

JungKook opened the door of the car, forwarding his hand. "Welcome to Our Home." JungKook said. Taehyung, like his life depended on it, put his hand on JungKook's one. It's crazy, or maybe cringeworthy, but the way JungKook was holding his hands delicately and guiding him towards their house made him feel invited and acknowledged.

Taehyung came out of the car looking at JungKook. JungKook's face was calm, and he ensured that he felt it, and the fingers that were on JungKook's palm got intertwined immediately.

Taehyung looks everywhere. That was his first time to see Jeon's home. He didn't get a chance to visit here before marriage because everything stopped before it even got started.

The said mansion is so huge and stands magnificently.

"You both come?" A happy voice came from behind and made them come back to earth

TaeKook smiled at their parents. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon were surely waiting for them. Mrs. Jeon, came forward and hug Taehyung.

"Welcome baby."

"Thank you, Aunty!"

Mrs. Jeon chuckled, leaving Tae confused. She looked at Mr. Jeon, who nodded his head.

"Well, you are now our son-in-law, so likewise, we are your in-laws. More than that, we are your other parents, so you can call us Mom, Dad, or Eomma Appa, whatever you like."Mrs. Jeon said, patting Tae's cheeks.