Back to Sri Lanka

FinallyFinally I'm home.. don't think wrong this is where I belongs to.

I'm just gonna spend my night here in a hotel and tomorrow just pay a visit to my mother. This time I want to take my mom to  Korea too. Let's see.. And also I'm here because of a business deal. Kims originally own  two main big hotels in Sri Lanka and mom wants me to build one here too for me. Cause the others are for my two brothers there.

I did already buy a land beside my brothers hotel an year ago. Now the hotel is in under construction. I just not going to end up with a hotel I wanna build an luxury residence. I'm on my way...

And for my music and dancing dreams .... just forget about them. They are just a hobby now. I'm more interested in my business. I'm happy cause mom and dad help me through the company.

It's been two days I'm in Sri Lanka. Today I'm going to surprise my amma. Now I'm on my way to my house.

It took me only one hour to reach there... House look soo different than it was . It used to be a small one story  house but now it look more luxurious and big... I'm happy that I made my amma proud..

Ding dong...Ding dong..

Wait.. coming... Oh My goodness .... My baby ..  You are back..

My mom started to shed tears while hugging me. To day I can't stop her. She kept dreaming for this day for so long.....

You look so pretty baby.. But, have you been eating well. Look how skinny you are..

No amma.. I have been eating well and I just want to be skinny but I'm healthy.. don't you call me inside?

My god... lets go. I was making some Halapa* ( Sri Lankan sweet made with coconut, finger millet and suger ..)
You want some with tea...

Hell yes.. I miss the tase of a Sri Lankan ginger tea.. its not like they are not in Korea but I missed Sri Lanka..

You are staying here today?

No amma. I have to go.. But tomorrow I'll come here..and.  Would you like to go with me? To Korea..

No baby.. I want to stay here.. May be a visit?

That will be great.. then lets go with me this time... I'll arrange everything..

Ok... Lets see. Anyway how about your omma and appa there. And your two rich brothers .?

They are doing fine amma. Jin oppa is busy with his  idol life omma. Meanwhile Jung oppa is busy with business...

What about you. You are also busy with your business right? Even you are here for some business purposes !?

Aahm.. ammaa... that's not the truth. That's true I'm here for some business purposes. But I always wanted to wisit you soo bad. I just wanted to keep my head on your lap and have a aweet nap for soo long... I was just missing you soo bad. That I turned my business purpose into a reason to visit you...

Hmm.. Ok..

Ok!? Just ok!?

Yeh ok.. Now lets stop. Come lets have some tea... Do you want me to prepare dinner for you!?

Sure ammaa. I missed your delicacy.. I wanna try them again..

Ok. Then help me. Woud you!?

Oh.. I just came back to Sri Lanka after so damn years here my mom wants me to do the Work in kitchen..

Oii.. you became lazy..

Well I am neh.. Amma..

Mm..

I wanna buy a house here In Sri Lanka.