The Puppy Interview

"I'm now needed to be seated on the floor." Y/N spoke as he sat down on the floor. "I was supposed to bring Hailee, but she didn't have time today, so I'm being punished." he softly chuckled.

Y/N
L/N
+PUPPIES

"But I'm not sure how sitting around with puppies is a punishment." Y/N smiled before four puppies were placed with Y/N. "Hey, guys. Hey." Y/N picked one up and placed it onto his lap. "Oh, my God, they're so cute."

Richie Parker in Hawkeye is a unfamiliar character for Marvel. How did you get introduced to the character?

"I did a blind audition for the show and then I was told it was for Richie Parker. I asked who that was and Kevin Feigi told me; 'Multiverse son of Peter Parker.'" Y/N explained as the puppies were jumping against his body. The other three puppies wanted attention just like the one on Y/N's lap got.

Y/N picked the other puppies up before placing them in his lap as well. Two of the puppies layed down in his lap while the other two were trying to climb up his chest.

How was it working with your girlfriend, Hailee Steinfeld?

"Well, me and Hailee went on a date pretty late in shooting the show. So we didn't work much as a couple. But we did work as friends. And she was great." Y/N smiled at the thought of his girlfriend.

Did you ever take something from a set after filming wrapped?

"I took Hailee." Y/N answered before laughing. "But to be honest, I've never taken a prop or something from set. No."

As we know, you are very good friends with Alycia Debnam-Carey. Did your cameo as a zombie in Fear the Walking Dead come from her?

"Yes and no." Y/N chuckled. "I asked Alycia to tell me if there was a role open for me. So she called me one time and asked 'Do you want me to kill you?' and I was like 'Hell yeah!'" Y/N smiled as the puppies managed to work together and push the actor on his back. The pups ran over his chest to get to his face and licked it. "Ah! Come on, all of you at once?"

Which Marvel character would you love to see Richie Parker interact with in the future?

"The obvious answer to that question is Peter Parker himself. I think there are some cool writing opportunities between those two characters." Y/N answered while sitting back up before continuing. "Another interesting character is Songbird. I have always loved that character in the Avengers cartoons, so interacting with her in live-action would be very cool."

Would you return for a Hawkeye season 2?

"If that were to happen, yes. I would love for Hailee to shoot more arrows at me." Y/N answered before one of the puppies jumped up into Y/N's face, making their noses touch. "Oh, they jump."

What's your favorite memory of filming Stranger Things?

"Aw, no! The whole thing was fun." Y/N pouted before reflecting on his time shooting the four seasons. "I guess if I had to pick it would be a scene in season 4 where my character is afraid that someone is going to die, so someone else has a one-to-one talk with my character to calm me down. I can't tell who they are, but it will have an impact, trust me."

Which moment from Hawkeye was the most shocking to you when you first read it?

"It's something that'll happen in the final episode, so I can't say to much. But when I was reading it, I thought to myself 'Oh, we're doing that? We're getting them into this?'" Y/N softly gasped. "'This is awesome.'"

"Well, thanks for having me guys. This was fun." Y/N smiled. "And the puppies were the highlight of my day."

Y/N
L/N
+PUPPIES

Experience Hawkeye on Disney+ now