7. Curly hair girl

A tear rolled down my eyes remembering those moments. Through the flashback of my dreadful past, I slept to calm down my anger issues. 

....

"Dont you have school today?" I woke up with a woman yelling at me. I havnt gotten a good sleep since past few days. The study pressure, mom, and my anger issues are ruining my mental peace. I need rest.. from everything. 

I opened my eyes and looked at the figure infront of me. She was standing there with a fit of rage. Her beatings doesnt scare me anymore. 

Without giving her any head, I got off m bed and went to the living room. There I saw a guy adjusting his pants. He looked at me. His eyes filled with an ocean full of lust and drugs. It would be better if my mom doesnt consume drugs though I have never confront her regarding this. To be honest, I am scared. I have been scared of her throughout my life. I dont show it to her otherwise she will take advantage of me feelings. I ignored that guy and went to brush my teeth. I have a math test today but instead of focusing on my studies, my mind is roaming around my current vulnerable situation. And that girl. I wonder if she can really help me. 

If she can help me then I should get some help because whatever happening with me is not entertaining at all. 

I looked at the time and shit! I was already late. I immediately hurried for school and went away. I was literally running on the streets to reach school on time. I reached at the entrance of the school gate and saw that the assembly havnt started yet. Then why was I hurrying so much? All my efforts for nothing? I cursed my life and went in. 

As I was walking by the corridor, I saw that girl. She was wearing that boring uniform but managed to look pretty on it. She had her hair parted in the middle and a low pony. She had worn a strong feminine perfume. Guessing the brand is "Secret Temptation". Her nails well cut with a nude nail paint. Her digital watch of purple colour. It must be of the brand "NoiseFit". She had worn a lip balm and nothing on. She has two piercing on her ear. Her hair is curly. Her face is sqaure shaped with pretty eye shape and long lashes. She has button nose and full lips.  

Woah! Instead of hurrying to my class, I am noticing some details about a girl whom I warned yesterday. Just then she happened to notice my presence around her. I mean I have been staring at her since long. She smiled looking at me. She doesnt have dimples but still looks cute while smiling. Her teeth are perfect except one of her tooth. When she smiles, her eyes become small exposing her longer lashes. Her eyebrows have grown pretty much and it seems like she havnt trimmed her eyebrows since a long time. Her hair is too thic.. oh wait! wtf is wrong with me. 

"Goodmorning" she greeted me with a polite smile. When she smilrs, the edges of her lips are elongated all the way to her.. shut up! You warned her yesterday. 

"Goodmorning" I said with a cold face and didnt return the smile. How rude of me, now she will definitely hate me. 

"How are you?" She asked with a polite smile.

What the hell? I am trying so hard to hurt her so that she thinks that  I am a bad person. 

I just ignored her and went to my class. Soon, the classes started and it was time for my math test. The teacher came in and started giving instructions about the test. However, my mind was occupied somewhere else. 

Just then I heard a noise outside the classroom. "Reva!" someone shouted. I think I heard this name somewhere. Oh yes! that psychology curly hair girl. Her name is Reva. Not gonna lie, she is pretty and all but I am too bad for her. She deserves someone who has no childhood trauma. She dnt deserve someone like me who has an evil mom, fatherless, stress from everywhere. Everyone deserves happiness but I guess I dont involve  in that everyone. 

"Shuvam!" The teacher shouted at me. I came out of my imagination and looked at him. 

"The questions are on the board! start writing quickly!" He glared at me. 

I read the first question and was about to answer when my mind went to my mom. Shit! why do i have to think about her out of all the people present on this earth? 

Just then my mind went to that pretty curly hair girl. Yeah, this is the person whom I should be dreaming about. No tf! Get off our mind off her otherwise fail our math test.

I would rather fail the tes.. no I wont fuck you! 

"Shuvam are you writing?" The teacher called out my name again. I just nodded at her.

Somehow i gave the test and submitted the paper. My friend turned towards me. "How was the test? Very bad! I fucked up!" I said. 

"Omgg! You are saying this? The class topper?" He said making a shock face which looked funny to me. 

"Yeah so what?" I said and rolled my eyes looking at him. 

I went out of my classroom to freshen up and happened to pass by the humanities class. The door was closed but I could hear the voice of their psychology teacher from the closed doors of the classroom of 38 students. I think Reva is excellent in this subject. Just then their teacher called out her name and questioned her something. I wanted to listen what she is saying even though I understand shit. But oh my miserable fate, the chemistry sir saw me. We have chemistry class now. I immediately ran to my classroom. 

****

heyy!! 

I am extremely sorry for giving yall late updates. i have been really busy with my life and some problems are going in my life right now. 

i will upload the next chapter soon. 

till then take care and stay safe <3