Hina no Kaze: Ahki feelings and fire

Listen to the beat of your heart, listen closely and you shall feel a fire rise.

Chapter 1

I woke up with Hina next to me. Oh dear gawd please tell me we didn't. No wait of course we didn't. "What are you looking at?" Hina questioned. I blushed,"Nothing.." I eyed her. Hina huffed then got up. Atleast it was a Saturday so we didn't have school. But still secretly keeping a girl in your house is like trying to have a college like party without your parents knowing even though I live with my mom because my father is in Iran fighting a war.

I got up after her. "what's this?" Hina asked staring at the tv right when two people were about to kiss. "Looks like one of those early morning dramas guess my mom was watching." I muttered. Hina kept watching then went away whenever the couple kissed.

After breakfast I went upstairs to get dressed Hina stayed and talked to my mom. All in this weird conversation this is what I heard. "Oh good morning Hina!" My mom said cheerfully. "Hi Ahki's mom!" Hina responded,"Is it ok if I ask you a question?" My mom nodded. Hina took a breath,"What is a kiss like?" My mom explained to her the whole thing then asked,"Why? Do you maybe wanna kiss Ahki?" Hina's face got red then she quickly ran out of the stairs. I came out of the bathroom,"Something wrong Hina?" She glared at me with those Pink eyes of hers,"Mark my words I will never kiss you got it?" I nodded even though I knew what she was talking about. She quickly ran in my room and got dressed.

"Ahki let's train for future fights!" Exclaimed Hina. I made a face at her then sighed in agreement. We then went outside Hina grabbed a baseball bat. "If your going to become a junior Kaze your going to need to dodge all the attacks I throw at you got it?" I nodded. Hina threw the first swing I dodged it at first but before I knew it I got whacked on the head by the bat. "Ow damn it!" I winced rubbing my head,"Not so hard." Hina turned her back,"Your such a blonde Ahki."

"But I am a blonde."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Your completely worthless right now you smart ass." She then whacked me three times actually and most of them in places boys really shouldn't be hit in. Hina sighed then Artemis spoke up,"Honestly Ahki I think you've could have done a better job at dodging those hits oh well we will try more tomorrow lets go back inside Hina." They both left me outside I slowly got up and went inside. Hina was eating something. "What are you eating?" I asked. She held up a package of strawberries. Oh no she likes those? I prefer oranges. Hina ate almost two packages of them,"You should really buy more of these Ahki I love these." She got up and went to go take a bath.

I sighed thinking to myself,"I wonder if I'll ever be good at anything." Then another thought popped up,"Do I like Hina?" I almost threw up at the question. Then shook it away.

Hina threw a wet towel at me. What the hell? I looked up and Hina was in her black tank top and pink panties. I had a nosebleed. Oh shit I got slapped by her I then spoke up,"H-Hina you can't just come down stairs in what your wearing." Hina glared,"I need my skirt I believe it's being washed." She put on Artemis and sat on the couch putting on her shirt. As I went outside to get Hina's skirt I just noticed something. Whenever she told me That if I was going to be a kaze then I would need more training. But how can I become a Kaze if I'm mortal? I mean if I tried to turn Hina mortal how would I do that? Kiss her? Do whatever everyone else does? I just sighed, got Hina's black skirt and went inside. I also thought it was pretty weird how Hina could pass off as Himeiko even though Himeiko had short brown hair. But I like Hina's silver hair even though her blonde side is pretty amazing. I gave Hina her skirt and she put it on.

"I'll be right back."

"Where ya going?"

"To get more ichigos DUH!"