𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 ~ 𝔑ℭ𝔗 𝔍𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶, 𝔚𝔞𝔶𝔙 𝔗𝔢𝔫

Genre: fluff

Character: NCT Johnny, WayV Ten

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"I can't believe I let you two convince me to go shopping with you." You say, dragging your toes along the carpeted hallways of the Mall.

"I can't believe how easy it was to convince you. 'There's food'" Ten, your middle brother, laughed at himself.

"Why are we even here anyway? I hate it here!" You whine and stop dead in your tracks.

Ten tries to push and pull you along, but he ends up falling face first onto the floor.

Johnny - who was leading the way - turns around to face you and his younger brother.

"Two reasons. Mom said we needed to get you outta the house, and I need a new suit for a business party I'm attending tomorrow night." Johnny states, matter-of-factly.

"Why do I need to get out of the house? I've been-" you start, Ten cutting you off.

"You're studying too hard. What are you trying to do? Get into another college?" The boys laugh and you cross your arms.

"I don't wanna settle for highschool." You respond, sticking your nose in the air. Johnny shakes his head and pulls you - and Ten - alongside him.

......

About an hour passes and you still haven't left the special occasion store in the Mall yet.

"Johnny, you've tried on fifty-four different suits and you don't like a single one of them? They all look the same! Can't we just go get food or something??" You ask, sitting with one leg dangling over the armrest of one of the expensive chairs.

"They do not all look the same!" Johnny shoots a glare in return.

Johnny's the fashionista of the family, and the special occasion store was his favorite place to shop - especially after landing his elaborate businessman job.

"C'mon, Yuna. I'll take you to go get food." Ten chimes in and gets up from the other chair.

"Mom said I had to watch you two! Remember what happened last time you two were left alone?" Johnny stops you both from leaving the store, looking down his nose at the two of you.

Of course you don't remember, but they've told you about it countless times. Ten took you to a frat party and a boy you instantly crushed on gave you a few - or more - drinks. The hangover was very intense, especially since it was your first time with alcohol.

You and Ten nod. You were really looking forward to that food. "Can you at least hurry up and pick one?" You ask, pushing your fingers together in a cute, shy girl way. (This; 👉🏻👈🏻)

Just then, an assistant comes over with another suit in Johnny's size. "Would you like to try this one, mister Suh?"

Johnny sighs and pulls out his wallet. "How much is it?"

"One hundred and fifty U.S dollars, sir. But don't you want to try it on first?" The assistant asks.

"No, I'll just take it how it is, thank you." He smiles at the assistant and gives her the money. "Okay, c'mon you two. I swear - it's like Mom doesn't feed you." He rolls his eyes and chuckles.

The assistant bags the suit and gives it to Johnny on your way out, while you and Ten race to the opposite end of the Mall, where the food court is to happily stuff your faces.