chapter 8

Gladrags Wizardwear

"I can't believe she ditched us for a guy," Rosé said exasperated, she threw her hands up in the air. "A GUY."

"—a really hot guy." Lisa quipped, raising an eyebrow playfully.

Rosé shot her a glare, her eyebrows furrowing in annoyance. "That is not the point." she retorted.

"Well you can't blame her, I remembered you also 'ditched' her because you were scared of getting caught by Filch," Jisoo said

Rosé sighed in agreement. "Okay, fine, you do have a point." Rosé conceded.

As the trio continued browsing, they stumbled upon a captivating display of accessories.

Rosé's eyes widened as she spotted a magnificent pair of pearl earrings, their white gems shimmering like stars. She reached out, her fingertips gently caressing the delicate pearls. "It's exquisite," she murmured, her voice filled with awe.

"This will be the perfect finishing touch," Rosé said, a smile of approval crossing her lips.

Meanwhile, Jisoo strode towards a pair of stunning high heels on display. "This one might be the perfect fit for my dress, don't you think?" she said, turning towards her friends with a knowing grin.

She raised the heels in her hand, showing it to her friends.

Lisa playfully nudged Jisoo and said "Oh, absolutely! You'll rock that dress with those heels."

Just as they were engrossed in their excitement, Lisa's attention was drawn to a captivating necklace, intricately designed with silver diamonds and emeralds. Her fingers reached out to touch it, only to be met with another hand reaching for the same piece.

"You again?" Lisa gritted her teeth, recognizing Tzuyu, a fourth-year Hufflepuff.

She was there with four of her friends, Lisa realized one of them was a Gryffindor, recognizing her as one of Sowon's friends.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes in response. "I saw it first."

"No, I saw it first!" Lisa retorted, unwilling to back down. "The grip I had on your throat at the duel class last time wasn't tight enough huh?" she smirked.

Tzuyu faltered for a moment, recalling the memory of the first day of the fourth year. She almost choked her to death.

"Whatever, I'm buying this!" she motioned at the necklace.

"Not so fast, mudblood." Lisa glared, determined to claim it. "The necklace is mine, and aren't you too poor to buy jewelry anyways?" she taunted.

"Just because my parents are muggles doesn't mean we don't have money," Tzuyu shot back, defending her pride.

A shop assistant came, trying to diffuse the situation.

The shop assistant intervened cautiously. "Miss, please, let's take a moment to consider our options. We have a variety of other splendid pieces available."

Lisa's accusatory finger swung towards the shop assistant."Do you know who I am? Who my father is?" her voice dripped with entitlement.

"I'm aware, Miss Manoban." the shop assistant replied, her demeanor respectful and composed.

The Manoban family is a long-established pure-blooded lineage originating from Thailand, which relocated to Britain a decade ago when Lisa was a mere 5 year old. Her father, a distinguished diplomat, holds the esteemed position of Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the wizarding community in Thailand to the United Kingdom.