The deathened killer

My name is rosa quartez as a mexcican living in mexcico in a poor house that is in a condition that is rusty and ready to fall apart at amy moment. I was born 3/05/01 as a premature baby its rare to live in mexcico because of the population of hospitals. But I was lucky to be born. My mother violeta quartez and jose quartez were like romeo and juliet untill I was born. My father wanted a boy to work in the tomatino green house while my mother wanted a girl to help he with the house a chores, and that's when the split up. My mom and I are here together in mexico trying to cross the boarder to get a new life but we don't have enough money to pay to get across. My father which I never ever see again is some where probley doing drugs ruining him self but my mom dosent care about him.
Years after my dad left we both work at joesafina el cafe in the center of town were most people come during the seasons. I'm now 4 years old learning to wash dishes and when no one is looking I play in the water and since I'm 4 I have a growing imagination of mermaids and being princesses but when they look at me I stop to clean dishes. Later when the shop close we lock up and head home to let pipo out our golden chiuawa out side to go find a spot to pee on a tree or anything he likes. My mom reads to pipo and I a story of the la fiesta of the cinco de mayo kids version and how when I get older I could some day go with her and have the fun of my dreams.
Months later and dieseas has gone around infecting many mexicans around mexico
Killing at least a population percentage of 34% of mexico infected. My mom and I came back home late from working and she passed out from working so hard. The next morning my mom usually makes me churros and hot coco but she wasn't up yet and I had to go to school. I found my mom passed out in the bathroom on the floor. I went to her to nudge her and she said call doctor witch I never use the phone so I had no idea what numers to press. She lifted he head one inch of the ground looked at me and said dial nueve y uno y uno and tell them what was going on and why I was calling them. A ladie who was inglish in mexicon was the operator of the 911 call, she asked me all these ?'s I didn't understand. She asked how old I was and I answerd back 4 years old and she said no wonder I can't under stand You . Is their a nother adult in the house? I said no. About time the got to my mom to bring her to the hospital she died hour after I called. Years have passed, and I was transfered to a local usa addoption home for girls and boys. When they geated me they looked like they were as pale as a piece of paper. They would look at me and say hey darky and mexicant do any thing because she's not inglish and white like us. I'm 16 years old now and I have been addopted by a african family from africa and this is when my life changed so much.
This was not a lovely life even though they gave me and bought me anything I wanted, So the family brought me back and several months later a young ladie named Mrs. Mounder. Now as she adoppted me I loved it but their was something about her that I didn't quite get, she had a string around her neck tied tight enough to chock her but losened to almost fall off. One day when I was eating breakfast I had heard a scream that You wouldn't particularly hear so I moved towards the scream and their she was with her head off as blood squirted out and then their was a knife stabbed in her upper body area. I called 911 as I'm older I knew what to ask so I answered her questions.
They thought I murdered her while they were expecting her body they asked me more dumb retarted questions. As I grew I realised how my father was the one who had killed Mrs. Mounder and my mother by poisoning other peoples food to make it look like a desieas. Now I live in texas away from my father who is in jail for death penelty so now I'm so happy my life has nothing to worry about.