Just be normal.

Y/N's POV-

Its was just a normal day as a 16 year old girl iI put my outfit on which consisted of a black corset, black mini skirt with 2 bows on the side, a black choker on, earings and my chunky boots, I finished it off with a jacket and purse.

Once i was done with my out fit I put my hair up into a spikey bun and did my black makeup on my water line, this was one of the reasons i was called emo but it never bothered me

I hear my phone ringing "oh Rosalie must be here" i say while answering it "Hey girl!" i hear Rosalia say with excitement "Hi Rosalie are you here or heading to my house now?" i say questioning her "oh im out the front now!" Rosalie says "Alright i will see you in a second!" "alright see you!"  *hangs up* Rosalie was a year older than me, but we met since we have conjoined classes of year 10 and year 11.

I start heading towards the door before going out i grab my hot chocolate and then start heading towards the door i see her white shiny car, i open the door hoping in and I close it behind she turns the music up as we head to school when we arrive we hop out and she says "ugh great time to go into a prision full of maggots" I laugh as she says that "what.?" she replied to my spontaneous giggles "I mean I know im funny" she states confidently"

3rd person POV-

After she stops giggle they walk to there lockers grabbing there science and math book as they walk to class they can hear loud commotion inside the class room, as they walk in they see a circle of girls around a table i mean there was like two guys but thats it they go to sit down as they here "Girls! there is a seating plan" the teacher explains "ugh.." y/n Says under her breath.

They walk over to see where they are sitting, they both look at each other  "whos tom" "whos bill" you both say to each other confused knowing there was never a bill or tom in your class "over here!" they hear the voice of someone as they turn around they see two guys sitting in the middle of the girls.

They both start walking over as they boy in the black smiles.

Y/N's POV- 

He smiles at me as I walk over, His smile feels warm and welcoming, I sit down next to him "Hi.." I say nervously "Hey!" he replies he is so bright he, his make up perfectly matching his out fit, his eyeshadow matching his eye shape.

"he.s so perfect.." i blurt out accidentally" what?.." he replies  "sh*t did i say that out loud, sorry" I explain while he looks me up and own.

Bills POV-

"he's so perfect.."she says while examining me with her eyes moving all over my body from my face to my outfit, my eyes to my whole face, "what..?" i replied acting confused know she talking about me.

"shit did i say that out loud. sorry" she explains as i look her up and down "its ok your perfect 2" i say while softly brushing a hair strand behind her ear, I watch her whole face turn red as we hold contact for a minute, but it gets interrupted by the teacher starting the lesson.

3rd person POV-

Its the end of peirod 2 and they are all walking out of class "Y/N!" bills yells out to y/n causing her and Rosalie to stop and turn around they see bill running up to them and tom walking behind him. 

"Yes bill?" y/n says questioning bill "i was wondering if me and tom could sit with u, oh and my other friends Gustav and Georg?" bills asks "uhhh Rosalie are u ok with it" Y/N whisper to Rosalie know not to put her friend on the spot, Rosalie nods a calm yes "sure! just follow us" Y/N says with joy for she likes bills hes really nice she may even love him..

Y/N's POV- 

As we walk to the table where we always she we noticed to other boy have join behind the twins, and I just guessed it was Gustav and Georg, as we sit down bill sits next to me and tom sits next to Rosalie, you both give each other the look and then start giggling "whats so funny" bills says confusing as u look up u noticed all off them are so confused and Rosalie noticed to u both stop giggling and say it nothing.

but then randomly all of a sudden there was a group of girl behind u, which made u and Rosalie very confused.

The girl start trying to talk to all the boys, then I noticed the uncomfortable face on bill, so i decided to try help him "you know permission is a good word, next time ask for permission" you say confidently to the girls.

"shut up u weird freak no one asked u" one girl says

"yea u freak go back to were u came from, loser-vile"

I start getting memories from when i used to be bullied and them my anxiety kicks in hearing the words freak is not fun i run off to the bath room as i her all those girls laughing i lock myself in one off the stall and weep " just be normal for once" i say to myself mentally slapping myself.

Bills POV-

As she ran off i tried to chase her but one off the girls grabbed me "get off me" i say angrily. It was too late when i tried to chase her but it was too late i lost her i walk back to the table and all the girls had left Rosalie was sitting there and looks past me for Y/N but didn't see her so she goes off to find her.

I sit down and Toms says "what was that about u haven't cared about a girl since.."  "dont say it tom" I say upset, " whats up little bro" tom says worried " I..I think I like Y/N no i think i love her..."

AHHH I JUST FINSISHED MY FIRST EVERY CHAPTER TO A BOOK!!!

I HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT!