Chapter 2: Farewell and Separation

As graduation day approached, Rohit's parents insisted that he follow in their footsteps and move to another country for work. Despite his reluctance, Rohit had to accept their decision, knowing that it meant being separated from the love of his life, Maya.

Before bidding farewell, Rohit mustered up the courage to speak with Maya's father, Georgie, about his deep feelings for her. However, unknown to Maya, Georgie held immense power as a prominent politician. When he learned about Rohit's proposal, he calmly assured him that Maya and Rohit could never be together.

But Georgie's influence extended further. Behind closed doors, he made a menacing phone call to Rohit, issuing a dire threat that left him shaken and terrified for Maya's safety. Fearing the consequences of defying Georgie, Rohit made the heart-wrenching decision to comply with his demands, leaving Maya behind without an explanation.

As days turned into months and months into years, Rohit and Maya continued to keep in touch through late-night calls and heartfelt emails, their love unyielding despite the distance. Rohit, determined to be with Maya, managed to visit India every other month, sacrificing his earnings on flight tickets and hotels just to be by her side.

His compassionate manager, upon learning of Rohit's situation, wholeheartedly supported him and even offered to help with the visa expenses to bring Maya to Dubai, hoping to reunite the couple. With newfound hope, Rohit planned his next visit to India, envisioning the moment when he would finally propose to Maya, knowing that he now had a stable job and unwavering support.

But just as his dreams were about to come true, fate intervened. One evening, a troubled call from Maya revealed that her father had arranged for her to meet another man named Raj, chosen as a potential groom. Fear gripped Rohit's heart, and he was left questioning if he would ever be able to hold Maya in his arms again.