•𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍

•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

There was a town of RavenBrook everyone who live there was in pure misery but there is a cold air of pain and sorrow a river of blood and a displeasing story of Edna.

The house where Edna died was in an illegal part of the town she died a miserable death and she was kidnapped and held hostage for 58 days where she was on a diet of mice, insects and sometimes nothing. The water that she was given was from a barrel of expired beer where was grave to the mice and rotten food.

The people who kidnapped her were none other than her father, nobody knew the reason behind her kidnapping, but everyone knew the way she was tortured. Every day, there was a new person to torture her, they tortured her by putting blades in her throat, removing her eyeballs, and even performing surgery to take out her internal organs. The tortures were unimaginable. They sexually tormented her. They injected drugs into her body till she couldn't even move her fingers and the woe doesn't end there.

Edna was a rich girl who lived in a mansion, she lived there with her papa and 26 maids to look after her. She was not very close with her father. But on the other hand, her father, Mr Robinson treated her like a toy, he used her to reduce his stress the worst part is she was only 17 years old.

After her death, the town lost its cheerful, bright colours and a dark soul took over. A lot of random, unusual deaths were taking place. Someone was found dead near Edna's mansion. It looked like someone had already killed him and dragged him towards the house. There was a trail of blood near the stairs. Outside on the porch, the body was kept on a bench. It was dripping with blood there was blood everywhere near the estate.