"Milo.." His father muttered, "You. are. A. FUCKING DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY." He yelled angrily. First week back from his work trip and Milo is already being called a disgrace.. "Micheal! Language!" His mother interfered. "The hell did I do?!" Milo asked curiously. Seriously, he was really confused. What did he do? "You. YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" The father continued, Milo and his mother gasped. "H-How do you know this?!" Milo questioned. He's never..come out to ANYONE (except his boyfriend obvi).
"I've seen those texts. Those texts between you and Alex."
"First of dad, Alex can be a male OR a female name and second, WHY WERE YOU GOING THROUGH MY STUFF?!" Milo argued. "I'm your parent I'm ALLOWED TO. Now tell me. Who. Is. Alex." His father ordered, "He..He's-"

"Michael. You should not be going through his stuff!"

"Sarah, I'm his PARENT. I'm allowed to go through his stuff!" His dad yelled, throwing Milo's phone across the room, Milo quickly collects it before anything else happens. The screens completely cracked but..it still..works. Sort of..

"MIKE! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Milos mother continued to scream. "HES HAD A BOYFRIEND THIS ENTIRE TIME AND NEVER TOLD US!" The father continued. As the two fought, Milo silently snuck out of the house. He..has his phone that's..cracked. It works a little bit but half the screen is black and most of the phone doesn't even work.
————————————————————
Wassup bb grill umm I might attempt at a LITTLE smut in one of these chapters but idk I mighty feel weird and cancel out. But imma keep this story on mature 🤭 anyway yea 💀

Word count: 241