"Alex I'm home! With someone (hehe)" Jane called out once the two got to the house. "What the f.. who's here..?" Alex muttered to himself as he quickly slips a shirt on and runs downstairs. He runs down every step until the first one, he stops in his tracks. "Milo!?"
"Alex!" The two quickly run towards eachother and hug. "I missed yoooouuu.." Alex whispered with a whine-y voice, "it's been a week, Alex."
"I know.."

"Okay you two get a room." Jane spoke, "what's that implying?" Alex asked.
"It's implying that you two clearly love each other and go do..it where I can't see it.." Jane explained. "W-what aha.. we don't- we're just good friends.." Milo muttered nervously as the two stared at each other whilst blushing.
"Whatever."
——————————————————————

"Hey..Alex..? Wh-where am I sleeping..?" Milo asked, "Uh- oh shit-" Alex muttered, "uh- y-you can sleep in my bed..? N-Not with me! I can sleep on the couch." Alex continued nervously. "Y-yeah- not..not together. Aha.." Milo mumbled. The two walked over to Alex's room and sits down on his bed, not realising how close they are. "Uh- um.. ah..ahah." Milo chuckled as he inches away from Alex. Alex looks up at Milo's wide, green eyes. Milo had no idea where to look..Alex's eyes? His hands? His..lips..?
——————————————————————