~Welcome home~

I stay quiet as I get up and slip away, away from the past that haunts me. I want to cry and throw up. If it wasn't for her my only family would still be around. If she could've just kept her sister in line and kept watching her, Deckard would still be alive. I run and I don't know where to. I trip and land in a room, its blurred by my tears. I look up and I see Sevika, and her poker crew watching me. She blinks and gets up. "Y/n?" She whispers, kneeling in front of me. I nod and cling to her, trying to hid myself in her arms like I'm 3 again. She tells the group something and they all scatter. I can't  stop crying. 

She strokes my hair like I'm a toddler. I get up and try to scramble away, feeling like a monster. Then I watch Vi almost break Sevika's jaw. I scream and grab Vi trying to pull her away. She filps her self and drives her fist into my nose. I feel the cracking the second it hits. I pull my gun from its holster and use the butt of it to hit her over the head. She stumbles back and grabs her head. She ignores me and attacks Sevika. I run and shimmy up the pipes onto the roof. 

I don't think this is the welcome home she wanted but this is the one she got. I run from the scene trying to make it so she never knew where I went, but I'm pulled back and thrown to the ground.