Opening Night (Tweaked/Updated)

You were out on a little walk at night when you stumbled upon a place called Frena's Nightclub. Intrigued by this, you decided to see what was going on with it. You had free time, and you were single! Why not check out a nightclub? Who knows what could happen? It's Endless Possibilities!

Desmond: Well then, would ya look at that? They've finally opened the nightclub that people have been going on and raving around about. Hey,  I've got some free time; I might as well go, right? I might even find a job here.

You walked into the nightclub to his surprise. Even though it was still early, a lot of people were in the nightclub; it was just 11:12 at night, and the music was loud, though it has a nice tone to it.

Desmond: Wow, it's packed in here. I wonder if they're hiring. I need to see if the manager is here.

As you're walking towards the security office, unbeknownst to you, the animatronics all keep their eyes on him as you walk.

You got to the security office, and you saw someone inside. You knocked on the window to get the manager's attention.

Manager POV

The manager was sitting there with coffee in one hand and a computer on his lap looking at documents for the club when he heard a few quiet yet firm taps on the window. As he looked to see what was making that noise, he saw Desmond knocking on the window.

Desmond POV

You watched the man get up and open the door.

"Hi, I was just walking by and decided to check out the new nightclub, and I was wondering if you were hiring people for positions."

Manager POV: Why, yes, actually, we just opened, and all we have open are nighttime positions.

Desmond: Like?

Manager: You can apply for the night guard position; there's only one spot open, and as far as night guards go, you only need one.

Desmond: Well yeah, you're right about that. Okay,  that's no problem. I would appreciate a job here.

Manager: Well, sure, you look 18 and you're tall with a deep voice on top of that. Is there anything that made you attracted to this place in particular?

Desmond: Well, no, not in particular; I just need a job.

Manager: Okay, well, we can make that happen. Now this job pays 16 dollars an hour, and what does the job consist of? Well,  it's self-explanatory, really. All you've got to do is keep guard of the place from 12 a.m. to 9 a.m.

(A/N I know it's 6 AM, but we're going to go above that limit because, why the fuck? I'm different, lol. (Back to the story.)

Desmond: Okay, that's fine. (16 dollars an hour? Holy sh*t, I can have a PS5 in a week!

Manager: Okay, well, you can start tomorrow night then. I assume you've already seen the girls up on their stages in the lobby?

Desmond: Yeah, there's two that I like in particular.

Manager: Oh? And which ones might those two be?

Desmond: The rabbit and the chicken I don't know why, but I like those two.

Manager: Hmm, well, you surely have a taste. I happen to like them as well, although that's about it. I like Frenni and Frexza too, but as far as I'm concerned, Chikai and Bonfrie are the best.

Desmond: That's their name? I like it, so Chikai is the chicken and Bonfrie is the rabbit.

Manager: Yeah, the names are pretty fitting for what it's worth.

Desmond: Okay, well, what is your name?

Manager: My name's Nathaniel, Nice to meet you and yours.

Desmond: Desmond, Nice to meet you too.

Nathaniel: Alright, Desmond. Well, we've got everything all sorted out. You're free to go back up in the lobby and enjoy the performance. It's currently 11:33. We close at midnight. Enjoy your time.

Desmond: Yes, sir, I'm going back to the front.

Nathaniel: Okay, now, Desmond, one more thing: I won't be here physically during your shifts, but I'll leave a recording for you each night.

Desmond: Okay

Desmond POV

With that all said and done, the both of you waved to each other and made your way back up to the lobby. Everyone had left by the time you were done, so the only two people still there that you knew of were just you and Nathaniel.

"Hmm, I wonder if I should go back home now or check out the stages to see what they have to offer."

As you start walking around checking out the different stages, you fail to notice Frena, Bonfrie, and Chikai looking at you.

"Now this is interesting; Frexza is just looking at me with a smirk on her face. I wonder why."

As you say this, you decide that you don't have the energy to walk around and check the place out like you want to, so you just decided to get some rest for the night. After all, you'd have to get used to staying up late now and sleeping during the day, so you decide to go home and get ready for tomorrow night. Nathaniel leaves right behind you, and as you both silently wave at each other, you both get in your cars and go home.

As both of you leave the nightclub, Frena, Bonfrie, and Chikai all relax out of their fixed positions. The clock now reads 12:00 AM.

Bonfrie: Well, then that was something. I never thought we'd get a nightguard this fast after we just opened up a few hours ago. That nightguard is a cute little thing, though.

Chikai: I wonder if he's going to stick around.

Bonfrie: We'll just have to see what happens.

Frena, on the other hand, just stood there quietly, pondering over the nightguards looks.

Frena: Hey girls, Did that nightguard look familiar to any of you?

Bonfrie: No, just cute, really.

Chikai: What Bonfie said

Frena: Hmm, well, whatever then, since there's nothing to do tonight, I say we conserve our energy for tomorrow night.

As she said, there's nothing to do at the current time, so all the girls (except for Frexza, because she never moved in the first place) went back to their stages and into their fixed positions to rest and prepare for the next night. After all, they would have a new nightguard, the very first one since they've been open.

(A/N) So I see you made it to the end of this chapter, my little furry friend. My plan is to update and make new chapters every day. You might get multiple in a day and you might get nothing. Who knows, but this story will be updated regularly as I am interested and excited about doing this. Anyway,  see you soon in the next chapter.