❃Chapter_19❃

➋➌/➐/➋⓿➋➌

»»---->»»--⍟--««<----««

Enjoy reading ❤.

»»---->⋇⋆✦⋆⋇<----««

Jungkook and bae-soo who were totally engrossed by their surrounding flinched slightly when nag-mil came and stood in front of them, which got everyone's attention specially media, their cameras started doing their work, they are not near them but still everything is visible for their camera.

Jungkook got frighten while receiving all of the attention, why would media and all those big personalities give their attention to him? He is no one special, just a friend. Bae-soo tighten his hold around his chico's hand and pulled him more close to him.

“Finally you are here.. I was— I mean my son was waiting for you, ” nag-mil smiled at them, beside him ah-joong was standing while holding her husband's arm.

“You're looking so preety son.. It seems you got this beauty from your mother isn't?, ” bae-soo internally rolled his eyes, didn't like the obsession this lady has for bringing his wife into the conversation.
It's not like he doesn't want to talk about her but seeing his chico sad eyes after hearing about his mother make bae-soo angry everytime.

“He got this beauty from me mrs. Kim,” he said which got ah-joong laugh in a mocking way.

“I didn't knew you also joke around , jeon,” she glared at him , grinding her teeth. Nag-mil squeezed her hand a little with an stern look on his eyes.

“Anyways! Today you are not our driver jeon, your son is a friend of my son, on this way you too deserve a special treatment... So, here Kim nag-mil current Ceo of KTM cooperation is welcoming you in this grand party of mine,” he held his hand out to shook with bae-soo, which was a shocked move for everyone.

Atleast for the people who knew him personally, bae-soo was so hesitant about shaking hands with him, the evil person bae-soo knew will never do that , welcoming a driver and his son? It's not like that man loves taehyung so treating good his chico because he is a friend of taehyung ? ain't no way bae-soo is believing this bullshit.

Yet, he smiled awkwardly and shook their hands, cameras flashed from afar. Jungkook who was watching everything gulped seeing how tensed the atmosphere looked. He can clearly feel his papa's tensed shoulder and nag-mil smirk.

In the next second both kim's turned their head toward him which got jungkook to look down nervously. But still he had to greet them, so smiled a little and bowed slowly. A line of sweat formed on his head when he noticed the unwavering gaze of nag-mil. Subconsciously he pushed his glasses a little back with his index finger.

Taehyung  was observing everything from his sharp eyes while standing away from them , he saw everything how jungkook got tensed seeing nag-mil and his wife how ah-joong said something which made bae-soo clenched his teeth, how they shook hands, how nag-mil swiftly rubbed his palm on his suit after shaking hands with bae-soo ‘nobody noticed that but he saw everything clearly ’ .