010: Ticking Time Bomb

Amy was right? _[Part 3_]

2 days later:

Maddie's help was reduced significantly, and now the girl can finally breathe.

Dad says that she should be waking up any time soon, so I stay down here to watch her.

Sure, it might be lonely, but I never experienced love before her, and now I have someone who feels the same way.

After Jake and Amy argued and broke my leg, I found out that he loved me, something that she's always lied about.

I don't think she knows how to love. Maybe Hartley. I've never seen her show affection to anyone, including Hartley.

I thought it was a normal thing until I fell in love. Now I know that's not true one bit.

"Hey, colbs," someone said, breaking me out of my thought process.

"Hey,"

"Is she doing good?" Says Hartley.

"Yeah, her vital signs are good. I think she just needs some rest,"

"You know I didn't mean to cause any of this, right? I would never intentionally hurt you because I know that my sister loves you and that you love her," says Hartley, admiring her.

"I know," I sighed. "I'm not mad at you. I was just in the moment because I -"

"Love her?" Says Hartley finishing my sentences.

"Is love when there's butterflies in your stomach, and you just want to be around the person all the time?"

"Yeah," says Hartley.

"Then I'm in love with her," I smiled.

I've never felt this way about anyone well, not towards someone who understands the same thing on a different level.

Honestly, moving to Valley View and meeting Celica's granddaughters are the best things that have ever happened to me because I would've never want to protect someone as much as I love her.

"Then why don't you tell her? I'm sure she would love to hear that," says Hartley, teasing.

"I don't know... I'm scared,"

"Scared? Scared of what?" Says Amy coming down the stairs.

Great, now the two noisy siblings are downstairs, not minding their business. And they wonder why I don't tell them everything.

"Don't you dare!" I tell Hartley.

She explosed like a firecracker. I knew she couldn't keep a secret.

Why do I bother?

"He loves her!" She says.

They look surprised like their spit came out of their mouths.

"I knew it!" Says Amy slamming her fist down on the table.

"How?"

"You liked since they first day you laid your eyes on her. I remembered you tried every excuse to get her to kiss you," says Amy.

"And she did,"

"Yeah, you were very excited to have her kiss you, and then when I come in before you two kiss, I'm bad, guy. I remember that you yelled at me for hours for breaking the kiss up," says Jake.

"You shouldn't have,"

"I didn't know you were gonna kiss her!" Says Jake throwing his hands up.

"You're becoming a better person every day, aren't you?" Says Amy.