1.

Axel pov

"I'm gonna ask again. Who sent you?" I wiped the blade of the knife. He choked as he tried to speak. As I grabbed his arm it revealed the tattoo of a cobra. I threw his arm back. The Cobras weren't a thing anymore. I would know because I single handedly wiped them from existence.

"Ralph!" I turned around. "Keep him alive."

"What ever you say boss." He grinned evily.

I walked out leaving them alone. I was halfway up the hallway when Ralph emerged. "So what's so special about this guy anyway."

"Cobra." I stated. He threw me a confused face. I kept walking and he followed. I drove home immediately. Maybe I was hallucinating. I entered my house and went up to my room. I took a hot shower.

I stood under the water for a while just thinking. I cleaned myself then got out. I wrapped a towel around my waist. I ran my fingers through my hair getting it just the way I like.

I walked out into the room. I was immediately felt a cold breeze. I searched for the source then I saw an open window. I walked over and closed it. Before I could turn around a familiar voice spoke to me. "Hey! I was using that." I could practically feel the grin without even looking. I knew then it was him.

I sighed,"how did you get in here?" I said sternly.

He laughed,"that's no way to greet your brother."

I finally turned around.

"It's been a while. "

"Why not make it longer."

"Ouch." He sarcastically put his hand over his heart. He turned around and started fiddling with my stuff. I put my clothes on as he did so. "What do you want?"

"Why is it that you always assume I want something?"

"Because you always want something."

He walked towards me. "Correct!"

"This is the part where you answer the question." I gave an unimpressed look.

"Why should I? The game, my brother, has just begun." He held his hand on my shoulder. I could smell the alcohol. I removed his hand. I laughed and walked out and he followed.

"I like what you've done with the place compared to last time, looked like a 70's auction in here. Those paintings, never again." He shook his finger drunkenly.

"Your an ass." I laughed as we continued our walk down the stairs.

"No I'm honest. That's what's wrong with you people, can't accept the truth." We entered the kitchen. I poured a drink," you hear anything?" I took a sip.

"About?"

"My guys brought in some guy rocking the cobra. "

"I thought they were done. " He threw me a confused look.

"Well, not so done anymore." As I finished my sentence Ralph walked in. He gave a confused look. "What is it, Ralph?" I asked. "I've been hearing some chatter. I figured out what you meant earlier. Cobras are back, and they want your head, on a silver platter." He pointed to Darren. "If not him then you'll be just as good, Axe."

"Alright, lets go then."

We took him to the chamber. Ralph led us to the guy. He immediately started making noises. "shut up! Pls." I snapped at the guy. I showed my brother the tattoo.

Darren pulled me aside leaving Ralph with the guy. "What are we gonna do about it?"

"Nothing. We let them come to us. We'll be ready. " I patted his back. I walked back over to Ralph. "Make him tell you everything he knows. Then kill him." He nodded.

Later that night

We went out to a club. We drank a little. Well maybe not a little.