2 - Problematic

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT! DONT READ IF YOU YOU DONT WANT TO AND PLEASE DONT REPORT THIS BECAUSE I WARNED YOU!

I entered the party with a powerful aura. A few people stopped to look at me but after a few seconds they went back to their own business.

“Genevieve!” Wyatt yelled and he made his way through the crowd of drunk teens over to me.

“Hey, babe,” he said smiled and pressed his lips roughly against mine. He pulled away and led me over to the keg.

“Want something to drink?” he asked.

“Sure,” I smiled at him and he gave me a hundred Watt smile that got bigger as he watched me take a swig. He wanted to get lucky tonight, I could tell. I wasn’t a whore, because I know you might be thinking ‘she’s on herfirstdate with this guy and she’s planning to have sex with him?!?’ but no, I have my reasons. I was too popular a rule-bender to have my virginity anymore. It was time I gave up my V-card. And now you might just be saying ‘but it’s your first time! it should be with someone special!’ but at this point, I didn’t care who took my virginity, I just wanted it gone. I’ll admit, that comment was slutty. I just really wanted to wake up and feel those goody-two-shoe chains of virginity not choking me anymore.

The Hand That Feedsby Nine Inch Nails came on and Wyatt turned to me, “Want to dance???” He bowed and held out his hand. I laughed and took it.

He pulled me towards the group of dancing teenagers. Well, I couldn’t exactly say it was dancing. Some people were just grinding. Others were just standing there and making out. And some people looked like they were trying to have sex with each other through their clothes. Not that people were wearing much; more specifically the girls. But I made sure that I was wearing enough so that Wyatt would have something to dig through. I wasn’t like the other girls who wanted to have sex here. Hell, they should just come here in their underwear and bras because what theywerewearing looked almost as much. I wanted to look decent and not whorey.

First Wyatt and I started at level one with the grinders and slowly made our way to level two with the people who were making out. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out to look at it. It was Mr. William’s. How the hell did he get my number?!

I looked at the message anyway;

You better be at the school in five minutes or I’m coming and dragging you out of that party.

I put the phone over Wyatt’s shoulder and texted with one hand so we didn’t have to stop.

Oh really???I replied.

I put the phone back in my pocket and directed my attention back to Wyatt until my phone vibratedagain. To my disappointment Wyatt pulled away this time and I pulled out phone with his reply;

You wanna bet???

I panicked. Mr. Williams did hate me that much and he would embarrass me like that. I let out an annoyed sigh.

“I’m sorry, Wyatt, I have to go,” I told him with an apologetic look on my face. I explained why.

He sighed, “Its okay,” he looked down at my lower regions and smirked, “Maybe another time??”

I smirked back, “Sure.” I kissed him hard on the mouth one last time then left the party.

I walked down the sidewalk and rubbed my arms to fend off the cold. I could walk to the school since it was only ten minutes away from John’s house.

I was planning my enraged rant to Mr. Williams when a voice interrupted me thoughts.

“Hey beautiful,” a slurred voice called me. I turned toward it and faced a senior from our school. He was our all-famed track star.