Author's note

To my readers:

Welcome to my new book.

I was in a really long break, and I tried to write something, but it didn't work :(

(I'M SORRY)😭😭

BUT today's not the case! I actually really liked the idea, so I tried my best :) Yeah, you can ask my friends because I kept annoying them and asking them 1983664 questions and opinions.

The book has pretty short chapters if you ask me, but I promise they are interesting. I will also try to make pictures of the characters so you get to know them better.

Anyways!! Please enjoy the story and leave your opinion in the comments!

Love you all🩷

Don't forget to add the book to your library to be updated!

About the book:

Nao Feng, a student in class 12-6, has a rumour about him that he's into guys. Azumi Mei, a top student in class 12-1, needed help to get away from her classmate, who was always hitting on her.

These two start a fake relationship to solve their problems, promising no feelings will be involved, but as they get to know each other, some things will change. New people come.

How would you feel if I told you that Azumi will slowly catch feelings? Want to know what will happen? Be a part of their story by following their chapters.

Coming soon:

Dating's not for me
19.08.2023
(updates on my Instagram)

My socials:

Instagram: Itsalexakruger
Wattpad: Itsalexakruger
Pinterest: Itsalexakruger

Don't forget to vote and comment!