Chapter Eight

°•°Thank you for 2.37k reads I'm soo great full for all of you. Also sorry about the slow uploads.°•°

(Rio is river btw)

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I was trying figure out who's footsteps they were but before I could they were sitting next to me. I turned my head to see Mattheo. He embraced me in a hug and swayed in the breeze.

He look mad but he didn't say anything he just held me, like he didn't want to loose me. Not now, not ever. I sunk my face into his chest and started crying. "Hey, whats wrong." He asked absolutely clueless.

I took a deep shaky breath in then told him everything I did. I started crying even more but he turned away. "Please stay. Don't go. Not now." I begged with tears in my eyes.

"Hey Y/n I love you, but NO FUCKING WAY AM I STAYING HERE." He said before he apperated away. I started crying even more. The only person I could think of going to right now was River. I apperated to River and started crying more.

He ran to me and grabbed me in his arms. "Hey, whats wrong? What happened." River asked me. I stayed quiet so River spoke again " look I'm your brother. You can tell me anything." He said now sitting facing me.

I told him every detail bit by bit. He looked at me with discust and walked away. I apperated back to my room at the melfoy manor.  I grabbed my switchblade out of my draw and started putting fresh slits in my arm.

"I HATE THIS FUCKING PLACE! I HATE IT!" I yelled before running to the bathroom with a potion that I made a couple weeks ago. It had the same effects as drugs it fells great but if you take to much you could OD and die.

I chugged down the potion then unlocked the bathroom door I fell out of the bathroom with a thump. I felt my body shaking and my ears ringing. I could hear voices in the background but didn't know who they belonged to. I heard crying and felt someone holding me down.

The last thing I heard was Rio "MATTHEO! MATTHEO SHE'S DIEING! PLEASE! NO! NO!" He yelled as he cried.

Then I felt my concensnes slip away. I was somewhere else like a border between life and death. It was like a room but not what I expected. I expected to have glowing white haze everywhere but it looked like a room of my dreams.

I saw someone walking towards me it was my muggle idol. Jimi. Jimi Hendrix. American guitarist. "Hello Y/n." He said with a smile.

"Hi?" I said questioning why he knew my name.

"How old are you miss Y/n? Why are you here on the border?" He questioned.

"I'm 16." I told him.

"And why are you here?" He repeated.

"Because I'm not good enough. Everyone hates me and would want me dead anyway its better if I stay here." I responded.

"Is that so. Or are you scared that you have failed everyone? You still have your whole life infront of you." Jimi said.

"Yeah but no one is gonna care if I'm dead." I said.

"Really?" Mr.Hendrix said pointing to the floor. A hole opened up showing me everyone around my body. Theo and River holding me. Flynn crying into Mrs.Melfoys arms. Draco standing there speechless. Corey was nowhere to be seen. Even the dark lord was there but my parents weren't.

"Oh shit." I said quickly facing Mr.Jimi Hendrix.

"Oh shit is right." He said as he looked back up.

"Well how do I go back?" I asked. Why did I always have to be the one to mess things up.

"It's quiet simple. All you have to do is tell me your true reason of death and why you want to go back." He said.

I took a deep breath before talking. "My reason of death was a potion I took because I felt I wasn't good enough and I was scared a failed everyone. The reason I want to go back is because I've realized that I'm still important and have stuff to do in the real world." I  said.

"Very good then." He said. With a flick of light I was back in my body.

I gasped for air and sat up. I hugged Rio and Mattheo. "I'm so sorry for everything I did to you guys. I failed you." I said with tears in my eyes.

"You didn't fail me." Mattheo said.

( Sorry for not posting in a while I've had school and I'm sick which is why I have time to make this chapter.)