Who's your Alpha?

Jade

There were people who tried their best to escape from this pack. I, myself wanted to do so, but these chains of obligations were tight enough for me to stay. You could only count on your fingers to those who succeeded from going out and I am one of those unfortunate.

"Sh*t!" I bit my finger as clumsiness strike me once again.

Cooking meals for my family was one of my responsibilities. I sighed as I looked at my reddish thighs splattered by the boiling soup. I quickly gasped as I felt his hands on my tiny waist.

"Watch your mouth!" he groaned behind me.

My eyes widened as he cupped my ass and pressed it hard. The hot air was damping my skin and made it even hotter.

"Alpha, not in front of our daughter." I said but he was persistent.

"Why?" he asked annoyingly.

His hand crawled through my undergarment and that sent shiver through my spine. His hands were big enough to fit on my breasts, I tightly closed my eyes and let him took me closer to him but my hands didn't cooperate and pushed him hardly.

"I-I'm sorry, A- alpha,"

He grabbed my wrist that made my face sour. I could feel the numbness on my veins as quickly as that because he's the Alpha and the father of my daughter.

"Why?!" then he caressed his stubbles and stared at me in an insulting way. "Don't you know your position in this pack?"

His fiery eyes were on me and I could not just stand it.

"I'm sorry Alpha." I knelt in front of him. Tears were about to escape from my eyes but I saw our daughter crying in the living room. "I beg for your forgiveness, p-please,"

I did not even know what made me do it but I felt weird whenever he touches me.

He laughed and held my face with one hand. "Look at me, you traitor! I could not believe among all the people in this pack, it's you who turn back at me!"

My brows furrowed at him. "I- I don't know what you are talking about. Ah!"

I kissed the floor as he hit me on my face. I felt like my neck was about to break but he was not contented at all, he pulled my hair up and let his hand gripped it tightly.

"You see this picture? Tell me now that you did not know this and I will punish you!"

Then, he threw the photos in front of me. There was a man and me on the same bed. I could not help it and tears rolled down through my cheeks. How did it happen? I could not even remember it.

"That's not me, A- alpha,"

My voice broke down as he unzips my skirt and leaned me on the tiled sink.

"Don't tell lies, Jade! I'm fed up with all of it!"

He roared and ripped off my entire skirt. His rough hands tightened on my waist and positioned me. I could not refuse because he's an Alpha and I am just his Luna.

"No! Please, Alpha I can explain to you everything."

Then, he hit me on my stomach and made me crumpled as he forced me to lean on the tiled sink.

My eyes widened after I felt his tight, big bulge entered me. My fist gripped tightly on the both sides of the sink. I could still hear my daughter but I could not do anything.

"Who's your Alpha?!" he said being mighty right behind me as he moved his hips without any hesitations.

I tried to recover but my pussy was getting pain in every move. "Y-you!"

My voice weakens as he took me more and slapped my ass hardly. The sting pain was drawing on my face and I could not do anything but to be submissive to him besides that's what Luna do to their mates.

"Who owns you?!

"You!" I squealed and felt the wetness in between my thighs. His cock swept my entirely and I was catching my breath in every move he made.

Our tradition was keeping the entire pack in peace and order and to achieve it the elders created a treaty that every Luna should be submissive with their Alpha, because they're bond to be as one.

He put more pressure that I could not even stand, all for himself and my baby was still crying. I waited and let him cum inside me once again, as he pulled himself back, he pushed me down through the floor. Like a rug that he felt disgusted with.

Like a trash he was done using it.

Inhaling deeply as he cleaned himself and looked at me, "Remember this, Jade. You are mine and no one will ever be going to take you away from me."

I nodded shudderingly and as he let go of my hair and pushed me hard enough to hit the wall. He left and I quickly went to our daughter.

"Ssh, everything will be alright."

As my two-year-old daughter hugged me, I prayed in silence while wiping my tears on my cheeks. "Moon Goddess, please spare my daughter from this, bring back my wolf and let us be free."

Touching my belly was making it harder for me to leave this place because a couple of months from now I will give birth to our second child. But, I am fed up with all of these! I can't even take it anymore especially my daughter was seeing this horrible scenes with him.