⁰¹. It seems..

You hear a strange voice come closer to you it says, "Darn, people will come soon! I have to wear the uniform, fast... Nggggh!!! This lid is so heavy. If it has come to this... gonna have to use my last resort! Ngg.... there!!"

"What lid?" You question in your head .

As your eyes start to open you feel yourself trapped. A fire breaks open the container you've found yourself in.

"Thank you for freeing me." You say in a soft like tone.

"Well then, well then, here's our aim...Huh, gyaaaa!!!! You, why are you awake already!?" The thing exclaims.

"Who must you be?" You ask.

"For starters, I am the great Grim-sama, you know!Oh, well. You, the human over there. Give me those clothes! Or else... I'll roast you whole!" Grim explains.

"These clothes?" You point at what you're wearing. "But, why?"

"Just give them to me, human." Grim says.

"No, there is no need for that." She says. "For a cat like creature such as yourself, you seem quite smart." "Now...You grim will stay follow me to an exit out of this place."

"Yes,miss"

"Let's go, I have foreseen the future nothing but trouble exists in this place." She sneered.

In the library

She studied the place and surrounding things around her. "It seems like we have found in a predicament." She sighed.

Footsteps come closer...

"Aah, I finally found you. You're this year's new student, right? That's not good. To arbitrarily get out of the gate! Plus, to have a familiar that you have not tamed yet is against the school rules." A man spoke.

"A familiar?" "You mean grim, you must be mistaken since this cat is not-   "Nonsense!" He exclaims. "You seem to close for this creature to not be your familiar." You sigh.

"Come, come, the opening ceremony has started long ago. Let's go to the Mirror Chamber."

A mirror chamber? In this place? If I'm sure... the future I've foreseen. No, I've learned I can't change it...not without consequences. I should ask where we are going.

"Mirror chamber?"

"It's the room where you woke up - the room with a lot of doors lining up. Every student that enrolled into this room went through that door to come here. Usually, students don't wake up until we open the door with a special key, but...

"It was quite his fault that I got out."

"It seems that in the end, the main culprit is this familiar. If you brought him here, then look after him responsibly....Oh! It wasn't the time for a lengthy talk. If we don't quickly go, we'll miss the opening ceremony. Come, come, we're going." He told.

"I've never asked, but Who are you? Oh? Are you not fully conscious yet? I wonder if, perhaps, your memories are in disorder because of the space transportation magic...Oh well. It happens a lot, after all. I will explain to you as we walk. I am kind, after all."

Space transportation? Magic...quite foolery as far as I'm aware. Should I force answers out of him? No...not now.

In the courtyard

"This is 'Night Raven College'.Its a place where magicians with exceptional talents gather, Twisted Wonderland's most prestigious magician training academy. And I am the headmaster supervising this academy under the board chairman, Dire Crowley." He spoke proudly.

College.. yes college such a distant memory..  But, magicians as far as I know none exist... or have I been closed off for so long..

"The only ones who could enroll to this school are  with those excellent qualities as a magician, the ones who have been approved by the 'Mirror of Darkness'. The chosen ones are called into this academy through the 'door', from all over the world. In your place, too, surely a black carriage carrying a 'door' came to pick you up." Crowley said.

Perhaps my memory may be hazy but I do remember some sort of horses...?

Crowley said, "That black carriage is intended to pick up the new students chosen by the Mirror of Darkness. It is a special carriage carrying the door that leads to the academy. From time immemorial, it has been decided by conventional wisdom that carriages are used for pick-ups on special occassion, am I right?"

"With that explanation you surely must be correct."

"Come, we're going to the opening ceremony now."

"Very well..."

I hope to see how it turns out by myself; if that is truly what the future beholds.

:)