31-40

front page

library

ranking

bookshelf

search

Login Register

Home > Rebirth in the Last Days: Ruan Qing > Chapter Directory

Chapter 31 031 Zuo Xuan

Word count: 3165Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    I said, are you finished yet? Ruan Qing, right? I can tell you how we escaped, but you'd better let her go back first, I'm upset to see her like this. "Sha Matt really couldn't take it anymore. Seeing Liu Yan's behavior really made him sick. It's better to let her leave quickly. Ruan Qing knew that Sha Matt saw that Liu Yan was impatient and handed her a ladder. Then she didn't hurry down! Before Liu Yan could speak, Ruan Qing hurriedly said: "Liu Yan, I think you are tired too, go and have a

    good rest

    . "

    Liu Yan is so angry. Before I finished speaking, you drove me away. Is it because you are afraid that others will know your true face? Or are you afraid that that man will take a fancy to me? Then dump you? Liu Yan stood motionless by the side, looking at Zhang Shaoyun for a while, dazed for a while, thinking about it, and thinking of something, her face flushed, and she looked at Zhang Shaoyun shyly and timidly. , extremely disliked Liu Yan. Zhang Shaoyun said: I am just a melon eater, and it has nothing to do with

    me

    !

    The group of soldiers went too far. Wang Yumei knew there was something going on when she pounced on Ruan Qing, and when she saw Cheng Tian, ​​she was sure that it was a big show. So, everyone sat on the floor and lined up in a neat row. Xiao Chong took out the private goods in the small supermarket—melon seeds, and each person had a handful. The ones that are eaten are delicious, and the ones that are watched are enjoyable. The soldiers were so happy, they were about to suffocate to death in this service station, but here comes the fun, it's still a top-notch drama of abusing Ruan Qing.

    Ruan Qing was talking with Zuo Xuan in front of her, she glanced at the group of soldiers by the window, then looked away, with a serious face, she kept nodding. Finally, he talked to Zuo Xuan a few more words, walked back to the window, took out a set of clothes from his backpack, and handed it to Zuo Xuan.

    It's fun to watch, right? "Ruan Qing finished taking the clothes for Zuo Xuan, and stood in front of the soldiers and said cheerfully.

    No, no, we just want to know how S City is?" As Luo Tianyou slowly recovered, this guy's true nature was also revealed.

    With a height of 185, a fat and thin figure, and a good face that even Ruan Qing is a little jealous of, it makes people think that he is the noble son in an idol drama, and he has a dog-like image. In fact, he is just a funny guy, and a lazy one. He always leans on others, never stands when he can sit, and never sits when he can lie down. He always looks like this lazy. Ever since he let go of his guard against Ruan Qing, he no longer hides his true nature, just like now, with the gossip, it would be strange to believe him!

    Ruan Qing ignored him, looked at the people in front of her with a half-smile, and returned to the window.

    General, what shall we have for dinner tonight?

    The general felt comfortable, narrowed his eyes slightly, and looked at everyone arrogantly. A group of idiots, how dare you fight her? Find shit! Haven't you seen that Ben Miao is honestly begging for a living under her subordinates? Have you all forgotten the scene of not letting me get out of the car this morning? Now my cat is still in pain, my hair, how long will it take to grow!