Chapter 1 (Awkward)

NIKKI'S POV:

Ughh...When are they coming..

I've been waiting in the airport two hours for Paige and Hope. They're probably starting some type of trouble...Like always. When we we're back in Digitour, those two were always coming up with some devious ass plan...and of course I had to follow because they're my bestfriends....Even if they get me in more trouble than I'd like to be involved in.

I would usually be fuming right now( Running around the airport looking for these losers) But I'm actually to nervous to be angry right now. I still can't believe I'm getting the chance to be apart of Magcon. I was literally shaking the whole plane ride here. But, now I'm just sitting in the airport waiting for Paige and Hope.

My flight arrived in LA before my friends( because I live in North Carolina, and I was at home). Paige and Hope both had meet and greets in NY, so they were gonna be flying over together...Which I automatically knew was a recipe for fucking disaster. I just wanted to spend a week at home with my family before I went on tour with Magcon.

I'be been standing here for awhile, trying to spot the girls. My legs were tired as fuck. But of course, just as I'm about to sit in the seat behind me...I saw two girls running past me. I stopped and looked alittle closer. One had long, wavy brown, hair and a and was rolling a aqua blue suitcase, the other had medium, straight brown, hair and was also rolling a purple suitcase. But there was also a black guitar case on her back.....Ughh Paige and Hope.

They were rolling suitcases behind them and I saw them run into the ladies room. I turned around when I saw two security guards looking around (Probably searching for my crazy ass friends). I grabbed my pink suitcase and made my way into the bathroom. When I came in, I heard whispers coming out of the big, handicap stall..Ughh.

"Call Nikki and tell her to get us the fuck out of here." I could hear Hope practically yell. "Nooo Hope..I was just gonna live out the rest of my days in a fucking bathroom stall.!" Paige yelled back sarcastically( Ughh...Super-Nikki to the fucking rescue). " Hey..Let me in." I said banging on the door.

"Oh..Thank God." Hope said opening the stall.(Damn..Hope sounded pissed). "Heyyyy Nikki.!" Paige said going for a hug, but I stuck my hand out stopping her. "Cut the shit Paige, what the fuck did you two do this time." I said glaring at them. Hope just crossed her arms and Paige played with the ring on her finger....Oh this should be good.

"Well...Ya see..We were getting our luggage. But, this lady had the same kind of bag as Hope and kept saying we stole her fucking luggage. She started fighting Hope for her luggage and called her a 'thieving bitch'..." Paige said. "And..." I said motioning her to continue. "And I knocked that bitch on her ass.!" Hope yelled cutting in.

"Why..Why couldn't you just work out things like a civilized being.!" I yelled waving my hands in the air. " Look..We tried to apologize but the bitch started screaming that we attacked her and security started chasing us. We just grabbed our shit and ran." Paige said( Ughhh..Only these two). "Fine...Just come on. I'm gonna get you guys out of her, grab your stuff." I said with a sigh.

The girls grabbed they're bags and followed me out the stall. I peeked my head out the door before signaling the girls that the coast is clear. As soon as we got out there, we ran towards the main entrance of the airport. When we got out of the airport we looked around..

"Okay..Bart said he sent us a driver..." I said as we started looking around. "I don't see anything." Paige said. "Ughh..We gotta get out of here before we get caught or some shit." Hope groaned. Just then a black car pulled up in front of us...Or more like pulled up on the sidewalk..What in the..?