So i thought.

Im doing time skips to suck my dick if you got a fuckin problem (follow my ig Landithegoatpart2!)
3 years later!
okay Ka'marion it's time to go baby! I said yelling for my son
Mama I want dada he said he loves his daddy.
Daddy at work baby I gotta take you to school I said as I wipes his face from just eating as I was cleaning up.
Okay mommy he said as he reached his arms out letting me know he wants to get picked up n that's what I did as I walked to the car seeing somebody I regret seeing.
Mark.
I put my son in the car . It's always my son before anybody.on soul.
I mugged him as I looked up to him he looks heathy and I see his little ring . Cute I thought.
You goin speak.he ask.
Ion speak if Ian spoken to . I said coldly.
Man I'm sor-he tried to say
I'm tired of the sorry shit you say nothing but you sorry when you shot me you was sorry put me in the hospital you was sorry damn near killed me you sorry you ARE A SORRY ASS NIGGA I FUCKIN HATE U . DO YOU HEAR ME?! I started i fucking family without you I have an husband without you I have a 3 year old son without you. And you think I'm finna accept your sorry ass ? I rather get shot again It's like every time I see you I have to fuckin get reminded that I could've lost my life !. I said
I seen tears drop. He's crying.
If you got forgive them why can't you forgive me? He asked.
Because I- I love you. I still do . It hurt me to see you like that it did we all didn't have an fuckin choice. I remember when I laid my eyes on you. You was so beautiful and quiet but had an mouth on you I wanted to treat you right but I couldn't. I couldn't let myself fall in love with you just to hurt you . I never liked to see you in pain. I swear I didn't I just don't know how to control what i do or I say I was serious when I said I loved you and I mean I really do and I know that hurt you so much and I know that you can find it in you heart to forgive me I just know you can but don't leave me here overthinking every fuckin day I wake up. I chose this life true enough but you didn't you had an choice. I just want you to look me in my eye and tell me just for once that you love me. Just tell me you forgive me and I'll walk out n say out your way as long as you want me to. He finished off.
I wiped his tears and said . Mark go home to your wife.
Shay please just please he said grabbing my hands .
I pulled my one had away he grabbed his cheek.n I looked at him.
I love you and I forgive you even if you hurt me so damn bad. I forgive you I said as I kissed his nose now go back home to your wife.
Little did she know mark wife got killed not to long ago for get back that had nothing to do with him.
I will he faked a smile.
As I got in the car I called jay but didn't get any answer.

Oh little did she know ..

It's 2:00 and jay is still not home. I did anything by my self and he isn't home. I heard the door open making me raise up.
So you decided you wanted to come home. I said standing up.
Look shay I had a long day at work man just lemme be .He said .
Work my ass they you you got off  at the 9:00 So explain to me why tf you just now getting home! I yelled coming mad.
What were you doing jay tell me the truth.
I'm sorr- he said
No no no no no no!!! I said breaking down cry dropping to my knees bawling up like a ball.
Yk what it means when I man come home late and the first thing he says is that he's sorry. Why is everybody sorry?.
Y-y-y-ou c-c-heated on -m-e? I said having trouble speaking due to all the crying.
It was an accident I swear he said .
Why did you do it? I gave you my son I gave you my love I gave you my heart god damnit! I yelled crying still.
You haven't gave me nun- that's when I jumped up n hit him in his face.
I GAVE YOU MY LOVE I GAVE U A SON I MARRIED YOU 3 YEARS OF MY FUCKIN LIFE WASTED JUST FOR YOU TO CHEAT WITH SO BITCH JUST BECAUSE I DIDNT GIVE YOU NUN YOU WANNA KNO WHY?! IM PREGNANT! ITS YOUR SEED! B-but you cheated on me you did me dirty I loved you n I forgived you n you do this I said crying letting the tears flow .
I dropped to my knees once again as he nonchalantly just looked at me.
I hope you kill that shi cs ion fuckin want it he said as he pushed his hand in my face moving up stairs.i walked up to the stairs going into our room.
This being going on for the past 2 years I'm tired.
JAY I said yelling touch me. Ima beat yo ass he said knowing I know he will.
Jay don't do this please I said crying why are you like this .? I asked.
Thats when he just lashed out .
Hitting me in my face so many times that I lost count . JAY STOP STOPP PLEASE!!!! I yelled crying feelings blood on me
Why do you do this to me I said backing away from him unable to stand up straight.
Because you need to learn bitch he said spitting in my face kicking me in my face .
I cried harder. I just want my son I said crying.
He laughed . Ye he finna be wit god real soon.
What?!
Since your mouth so fucmin smart and you kissed that nigga mark ima show you sum he talking out his gun
I walking in my sons room as I followed
NO NO DONT HURT MY BABY I yelled .
BOOM! It was pure quiet.

My pov.
It was quiet shayvon let out the most gut hurling scream every her soon was shot directly in the stomach she cried as she was covered in her babies blood not knowing what to do.
She cried so hard as jay yelled at her.
LOOK WHA YOU MADE ME DO! He yelled at her.
M-m-y baby she cried.
As her baby life slowly left his body.she kissed his head as she held her dead sons body in her arms as they looked so bad not forgetting what jay jay did to her.

Little did she know.
That ka'marion wasn't dead he was a smart baby the bullet just hit in but not that bad. Of course it was a lot of blood but that little baby had an mind on em.