Author's Note

Hi and thanks for reading my story.

This is actually one of my first successfully written creepypastas I have written. I have tried to write one before, but many have failed. I might be revising as I go, but these chapters are very rough.

I am not looking for shock, but rather making it spooky. I prefer spooky over scary, so that is why it falls into the paranormal category. If I was writing horror, of course there will be horror elements added. I am not looking for horror. I am looking for spoops. Haha.

Screenshots yet to come. Maybe.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the roller coaster ride. I hope you kept your arms and legs in the seat at all times.

Aladdin is one of the lesser-known Sega Genesis video games (and underappreciated) so I decided to take a stab at it. I have written horror/paranormal few times, so I might be a little rocky. At least I tried, right?

I hope you enjoyed it. I really do. And please have a nice day, free of mad spirits possessing your video game systems. I'm also serious about Ouija Boards. Those things actually work most of the time, and they are no toys to be playing with. I had a friend who played with it once, and her house lost power for unknown reasons and she kept hearing noises at night, even when she was home alone. There I go rambling, hehe.

Please ignore any inaccuracies or holes. I am still working on it, polishing the story until it sparkles and shines. I will be probably posting it on a blog (with pictures). I have actually never owned an emulator, but I will do my research.

I went into detail with everything about the game because not a lot of people have played Aladdin. It was actually one of my first games I've ever played (besides Sonic 2) and it was a lot of fun as a kid. I still enjoy it today, and it holds a special place in my heart, for I am an avid gamer.

Okay see all of you precious people later. Peace.