✯1✯

At a rainy day, In a big mansion the four kids were sitting on the floor while playing with a small toy house. A man in his 50's was also sitting beside them.

Then a boy who was tall and older among all of the kids said, "look uncle, this is our castle. I'm the prince of this castle and the princess is Jimin."

"Ok the prince is you and the princess is Jimin but what am I in your castle then, hm?" the man asked smiling. "You're the king, uncle," the boy said. "Hahah alright, now the prince and the princess come and eat the dinner," the man laughed and said.

"Not now grandpa. When eomma will come, we all will eat together," a cute boy with short height said. "Alright!" the man replied.

Suddenly a lady ran in the mansion. The two kids among them ran to her while yelling happily, "Mommy came, mommy came."

She ignored her children and said, "later, kids."

She ran to the man while yelling "Appa, appa!"

"What happened Ji-eun?" the man asked worriedly, after seeing his daughter crying.

"Please save him appa. His condition isn't good. Doctor said he needs operation, if the operation won't be on time then he won't be able to make it. Please pay the hospital's fee appa, please!"

Her father heart ached by seeing her daughter like this but he remained cold and said, "I've already helped u many times, I'm sorry now. And all these you are seeing, it's not even mine, It's of my late friend's and these kids," he said while patting the head of two kids among them. "And even if would have something, I'd never gave that to him."

"Please appa, only last time. I'll never ask for your help again after this," Ji-eun begged to her father. "Sorry Ji-eun, I can't and it's better if we let a drunkard person die," the man said coldly.

"Appa how can you be so heartless? Has your heart become stone?" Ji-eun said while crying, not believing that her father would say something like that.

"Yes my heart has become stone but I'll never give a single penny for that drunkard person," the man said, turning his back to her daughter. She gasped and covered her mouth to prevent herself form breaking down.

"Ok then forget me and my children. I'm not your daughter anymore," Ji-eun said and grabbed the hands of her two children. She dragged her kids out of the mansion. The man tried to stop her.

"Ji-eun, ji-eun... Please don't take the kids at least, Ji-eun!"

But she didn't listen. She found it useless to stay there anymore since her father refused to help her own daughter. The tall boy who was older among all of the kids, panicked seeing the short height kid leaving.

"Jimin! Jimin!" He ran after them, calling his name multiple times but the poor soul didn't know that they won't stop.

The man thought for a minute, regretting being too cold earlier. He then grabbed his phone and dialed the hospital's number, "Hello, is it civil hospital?"

Someone from other line said 'yes'.

"Uh... there should be a patient in your hospital named Park Hyunjin. He is my son-in-law. Prepare him for operation, I'm coming with the money," the man said finally decided to help his daughter.

"I'm sorry sir but he died a few minutes ago," the person on the phone said. "What!" the man said in shock and hung up the call.

===>

Today was christmas. Ji-eun was now living with her kids in a old small house. The girl who was born in a mansion and lived a luxurious life was now had to live in a poor area.

She fell in love with a poor guy named Park Hyunjin and begged her father to marry her with him. Being a only daughter, her father agreed cause he always used to fulfill his daughter wishes and married her with Hyunjin as her will.

They all came to know that the man had many bad habits after marriage. He drank, did drugs, smoke, had slept with many girls and doesn't had a proper permanent job. Ji-eun's father told her many times to get divorce with him but she refused all the time.

The drinking and smoking cause Hyunjin to get cancer, and beacause of not having money, Ji-eun always came to her father and asked for help. The man had to helped him for the sack of her daughter.

And like this, Hyunjin met his end after fighting the battle of life and death. Two years had passed now after he died and Jie-un and her children had to go through very hard times. Sometimes they even slept without having anything in their stomachs but Ji-eun had sweared that no matter what happen, she wouldn't ask her father to help her anymore.

A white car came and stopped in front of the house. A man got out from the car with many presents and bags. The two kids were also with him. He went to the children and gave them presents. The kids got happy after seeing their grandfather.

The tall boy whose name was 'Taehyung' grabbed Jimin's hand and took him away from them. The man started to talk with his other grandson named Hoseok. Meanwhile, Taehyung took Jimin to opposite side and stood in front of him.

He looked at him, affectionately and said, "I missed u... did you miss me?" Jimin nodded his head as 'yes'.

"Are u upset with me?" Taehyung asked and Jimin shook his head as 'no'.

"Then why aren't you talking with me? I want to hear your voice" Taehyung said, pouting.

"Why didn't you come to meet me these past days?" Jimin asked. "Uncle said that aunty doesn't want us to come here. Toady, I came here today after requesting to him so much," Taehyung replied.

"I hope eomma will persuade soon," Jimin spoke sadly. "Don't worry Jimin-ah... oh wait- I brought a present for you," Taehyung said and ran to the car. He opened the door of the car and grabbed a teddy bear from the back seat. He rushed back to Jimin and gave it to him.

"Here, this is your present," he said while handing Jimin the teddy bear. "Wow, it's so cute," Jimin giggled and took it from Taehyung.

"Just like you! Well, you know? I was collecting money from a long time just to buy it for you," Taehyung said, rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

"Aww, thank you so much but I'm sorry I don't have anything to give you," Jimin muttered saldy. "It's ok, meeting you is my present," Taehyung smiled and Jimin blushed.

They were sharing the sweet moment when suddenly they hear yelling. They rushed to where the yelling was coming from.

"I TOLD YOU, NOT TO COME HERE. WE DON'T HAVE ANY RELATION," Ji-eun yelled angrily at her father. "Ji-eun stop, forget everything. I've told you many times that I had called to the hospital but sadly I was too late," her father explained himself.

"NO, you're lying. You're saying this so that I will come with you but let me tell you it'll never happen so please go back. I don't want any drama here," Ji-eun said and started to throw the stuff which her father had brought. She took the present from hoseok and also threw them and now she came to jimin.

She tried to snatch the bear but Jimin held it tightly.

"Jimin, give it to me," she said but Jimin shook his head. "Jimin, I said give it to me," she said sternly this time. "No I won't give it. Taehyung gave it to me," Jimin said. She had enough and tried to snatch the bear from him.

Taehyung was watching all this. Jimin was pulling the teddy bear's legs and his mother was pulling its head. The bear got torn apart. It's head and body got separated. Jimin looked at the bear and his eyes filled with tears.

Ji-eun snatched the other part of bear from Jimin and threw it too. She dragged Jimin and hoseok in the room and closed the door. Taehyung came forward and took the both of bear's parts. "Let's go kids," The man said sadly and patted their heads.

They sat in the car and drove off. Taehyung looked at the torn teddy bear again before hugging it to his chest.