XI

It's been three days since that incident with Chris. Dante has been begging me to tell him what happened. I was still in shock. To think that Chris would do something like that. I stood in Dante's bathroom naked looking in the mirror.

My cheek was bruised but it's nothing I bruise easily. It would go away fast. The shower was running in the background. I heard the bathroom door open and I saw Dante standing in his boxers. He came up behind me and touched my waist.

I pulled away and got into the shower. "Rose, you need to talk to me." I let the water run over me. The shower door opened and Dante was standing behind me. "Please Rose." Dante kissed my shoulders.

I turned to him and held his face. "Who did it?" His thumb carefully ran over my bruise. I sighed and leaned into his touch. "Chris." I whispered. "I fucking knew it." Dante went to get out of the shower but I grabbed him. "No please plus I gave him a well deserved bloody nose."

Dante sighed. "Ok...for now at least." I rolled my eyes. After that conversation we washed each other up and went to get dressed. Dante was taking me shopping for that banquet Connor had mentioned.

We entered a dress shop and we were browsing the options. "Hello is there anything I could help you with?" A nice lady asked. I shock my head. "No, I'm fine, I think I know what I want." She smiled and walked away.

Dante followed quietly behind me as I walked. My eyes spotted a beautiful black dress that yelled "seductress". "This is it." I grabbed the dress and showed it to Dante. "What do you think?" I held it to my body. Dante smiled down at me.

"I think I need to see you in it." I smirked. We went over to the dressing rooms and I went into the room and changed into the dress. It fit me perfectly. My breasts especially looked amazing. I walked out the room and Dante looked up from his phone. I did a turn.

"Do you like it?" Dante stood to his feet and wrapped his hands around my waist. He kissed my neck. "You look fucking gorgeous." He kissed my lips, making me smile. Dante was so sweet. He was different from the guys I've met.

Maybe because he's older and mature but either way this man made me fall for him so fucking hard. "Now hurry up and take it off before I rip it off you and fuck you." I rolled my eyes walking into the dressing room.

After I changed, Dante paid for the dress even after I told him not to. Dante took me back to my apartment giving me a goodnight kiss. I opened the door to my apartment and saw Trixie on the couch. Trixie has been moping around since Charlie cheated on her.

"Trixie I swear I'm going to beat you the fuck up if you don't stop being sad on this fucking couch." She looked over at me with tearful eyes. I sighed and went over to her. I took my shoes off and snuggled up with her on the couch. "That guy is not worth all these tears you shed for him. You deserve way better meu amor." I kissed her forehead as she sobbed into my chest.

I rubbed her head and just laid with her.

~

I woke up still on the couch with Trixie still in my arms. I heard my phone ringing and picked it up. "Hello?" I let go of Trixie and started walking to my room. "Rose."I heard Chris's voice on the other line. My once sleepy self was now fully awake.

"What do you want Chris?" Just speaking his name left a nasty taste on my tongue. I could still feel the sting from the slap he sent to my face. "Listen, I just wanted to apologize. Can we meet? Please?" I sighed. "Fine but I pick where." I hung up before he could say anything. I sent him the address of a cafe near my apartment and the time for when he could meet me.

I went into the shower and got out drying myself off. I decided to straighten my hair since it's been a while since I had it straightened. I put on a cute two piece outfit and some heels to go with it. I grabbed my phone and keys and was off.

I wasn't going to meet Chris right this second. I wanted to see Dante first. I got into my car and drove to his house. Once there I took the key from the mailbox and went inside. "Dante?" I yelled. I heard him call out. I followed his voice and found him in his office. He was sitting behind his desk on his laptop.

He looked so fucking sexy with his glassess on. I walked to him and he looked up at me with a smile. "What you working on?" I asked, sitting on his lap. He wrapped his hands around my waist. "A new marketing plan since people are fucking idiots." I smiled at his remark. I kissed his cheek and hummed.

"Well you look so fucking sexy while working." I kissed him once more. He smiled. He stared into my eyes for a few seconds. "What happened?" I scrunch my eyebrows up. "What do you mean?"

"Somethings off about you...did that guy contact you?" god this man must be a fucking mind reader. I sighed and nodded my head. "Yeah he asked me to meet him so we can talk and I agreed." Dante glared at me and sat up making me stand as well.

"What the fuck?" He shouted. This is the first time he's ever yelled at me. "What's your problem?" I knew he would be mad but not this mad. "Why would you agree to see that woman beater? Are you fucking stupid?" I paused and looked at this man blankly. I know this man did not fucking call me stupid.

"Filha-da-puta I know you did not call me stupid. A única pessoa estúpida aqui é você!" I yelled at him. I knew he didn't understand what I was saying but I could give less of a fuck. "I didn't mean to call you stupid but you are acting stupid. Why would you go and meet that man?" He lowered his voice.

"Chris..he's a nice guy and I know he didn't mean to do it. It doesn't mean his actions are justified, I just need to know why." Dante shook his head. "I will not support your actions." I rolled my eyes. "Fine don't I don't give a shit." I stormed out of his office and went to leave.

"Rose you don't just walk away from a fucking conversation!" Dante yelled, chasing after me. "No fuck you. I'm done, you already told me you don't support my actions there's no need to further speak on it." Dante grabbed me and pulled me to him.

He held me in his arms. "Listen, I'm sorry. I just...I don't feel comfortable with you going by yourself." I wrapped my arms around him. This fight was so stupid. "Then come with me, you can be right by my side." I looked up at him. He smiled and kissed my lips. His eyes went to my hair and his fingers ran through it.

"I didn't even get to compliment you on your hair. It's gorgeous." I smiled and kissed his sweet lips. "Thank you, meu amor." I kissed him once more. I was truly falling for this man.