CHEFS KISS

YN is at the bar with Tom and Rudy. He is sitting at the bar with tom while Rudy was flirting with a group of girls at a table behind us .

"She was just there for the sex ,money and the fame ,that's all ". A drunk man on the other side of the bar says and YN hears him .

When YN turns to look at the person he turns to see hailee' s ex Niall. YN starts walking over to him when Tom tried to stop him but YN still walks over to him .

"Hey your mom never thought you to respect women ?" YN says angrily .

"Hey check it out it's hailee' s fucked up best friend " a drunk Niall says before throwing a punch only for his fist to be caught by YN hand .

"Firstly I'm not fucked up you are , secondly..."YN threw a punch that met with Nialls face "never try to punch me and lastly never talk bad about hailee ."

YN walks away but Niall picks up a beer bottle and breaks it on YN's head causing him to bleed .

"Oh god ." YN says turning around . And starts to throw a bunch of punches on Niall. But is stopped when Tom and Rudy pull him away .

"Stop dude "

"Calm down"

The two say pulling away YN from Niall. "Hey shows over ok"Tom says as everyone had bunched up .

--
YN got home and went on to take a shower . When he came out in his shorts with a first aid kit in his hand he sees a angry yet concerned hailee sitting on the bed .

"Let me help you with it "she says gesturing to the bed .

YN goes and sits down while hailee patches him up.

"Why'd you fight with him ."she says which makes YN look up to her .

"He was talking shit about you."YN says before he groans in pain as hailee was cleaning his wound .

"It doesn't matter if he was saying nonsense about me ,look at you ,you got hurt because of it ." She says in an angry tone .

"I'm the one that got hurt okay . And I don't like it when someone talks about you that way ok."YN says getting up from the bed and walking off into the balcony .

"Exactly why would you want to get hurt for me ?" Hailee says walking behind him.

"Because I fucking love you ok I love you and I'm crazy about you" YN says without wasting a second.

"I've waited for this since we met and now I have you and I don't want anyone saying any bad about you ok."YN says facing hailee who was merely a few inches away from him.

They both could feel the electricity and hear from each other's bodies . YN doesn't waste a second and neither does hailee as they both lean into a passionate kiss .

They only parted when they needed to catch their breaths leaving their foreheads to rest on each other's .

"I'm sorry "they both say together .

After they caught their breaths YN pulled her in for another kiss this time picking her up and walking towards the bed .

YN places hailee on the bed not breaking their kiss . Hailee starts to realise where this was going and took her shirt off ,she then pulls YN on to the bed and gets on top of him .

"You really sure about this I mean,you know ." She says breaking the kiss . "Yeah I am ."YN says regaining his spot on top of hailee .

They do it yeah I don't know how to write about it since it's my first book and all but you'll know .

--
The next morning hailee wakes up to a empty bed but is caught by a delicious smell .

She takes one of YN's shirts and puts them on walking downstairs to the kitchen.

"Oh so makes breakfast too"hailee says while hugging YN from the back .

"Morning to you too."YN says sarcastically while letting her in the front of him and giving her a peck on the lips. YN plates the pancakes .

"Coffee " he asks while taking out the orange juice from the fridge for himself .

"Yes please".

YN makes her coffee and they have breakfast . They then spend the rest of their days together

--
Hi guys hope you'll enjoy and yeah umm this is technically a new account so I would really appreciate you'lls support

Thanks