CHAPTER 3

***

                    JUSTINE

"Is that,jade's dog?"Lucas ask

"Probably Messing around, again" I said,jade was a stupid brat,jerk and his mommy's always there to save his butt.

We just watch, Harry's,jade dog,who's messing with a girl and a guy,or should I say gay.

"Wow, cool"my friend Caden said looking at the girls table

The girl,has a silky beautiful hair it was black, healthy black, hes skin was clear,soft white and even if your far you can see that he's like an angel sent by god, when he stand up,he's body was shaped perfectly not fat,not chubby,not thin,just perfectly shaped Coca-Cola,Sakto lng ang katawan nito,even thu she's wearing a uniform makikita mo tlga na maganda ang katawan nito, attitude nga lng but I think its cool.

"Your type"siniko kopa si Lucas na nakatingin din sa babae

"Attitude?Rude?No thanks"he said and we laugh,

Lucas is my friend too,he doesn't want a rude girl,basta ayaw nya sa mga Babaeng ma tataray at nag papabebe sa mga lalaki,but I think this girl is different,sure she's rude but it just because he doesn't want to talk to that guy.

"Si traycie,gusto nyan bro" Claison tease to at nag tawanan Nanaman kami,we all stop when we heard something it was a slapped,it was the girl!

Tapang.

"Gad"bulong ni Lucas,then I see amusement in his eyes

"Inlab kana ba?" Kyle tease again

"Stop,it's annoying"he said again

We just watch them argue,but when I see Harry's and his fist,I walked to them and before he could punch the girl I stopped him,I hold he's hand and I saw how he stumbled when he saw me.

I look at the gay, beside the girl,I immediately melted on her gaze,but I didn't show any emotion,but gad his or her eyes was made by heaven they were lovely,his face was beautiful he's soft pinky lips he's cute cheeks.

That afternoon we went to the girls department,I ask about her on the students,I was thankful because everyone knew her,I think because of her awra I guess,and someone told us that her name is lesha.

I was stunned the way he speak to me,he seems to not care about my presence,she's not scared of me,or she just don't care,but I'm Justine Jace Winston, everyone was scared of my presence,but I don't care I need to know that gay name.

But she just turned her back at us,rude.

"See I told you,rude"Lucas rolled his eyes at nauna Ng maglakad.

"Sus type mo Rin Yun,Ganda eh"pang asar Nanaman ni Caden
Then we laugh again

"Change plan,ask the gay name instead"I command

"Bobo mo sa part nayan,dapat Yun Yung tinanung naten para Dina tayu napadpad dito at nakaharap ang ingratang Yun" Lucas said with annoyance

"Wow,inis na inis?"I said laughing

As I said tinanung ko Kung saang department sha Archi student pala,after ko sha maka usap,I almost gave up on standing,he's voice was soft maganda sha pag naging babae,I swear I will do everything for him anything just to please him the moment I saw him approaching me,he's really something,I think subrang bilis ko Naman yata na attract sakanya but hell,he make my heart flatter,he makes my knees weak,I'm Justine Jace Winston tiklop Kay Von  tryp

After talking we went to our class,I invited him to watch our gig this night if his not busy.

"Puta,grabe Inlove na Inlove kana,just an glance na Inlove ang isang Justine Winston"pang asar ni Claison habang nag papractice