💥☁️Your n.1 fan // Redparfait☁️💥

Requested by azure_bluu

SORRY GUYS YES I'M ALIVE DW😭

Parfait looked deep into her mirror, while starting to put on her cherry flavored lip gloss for the second time, because the first time she couldn't resist the temptation of licking it off her lips, she just couldn't resist the sweet cherry flavour. She always wanted to make sure to have always a cherry flavored lip gloss in her collection. But if she didn't, the best back-up was strawberry.

"It's just as sweet as you, my darling" Red Velvet said whenever she started talking of how much she liked the cherry flavour.
That evening, he was sitting on the corner of her bed, watching her getting ready for her second concert in the kingdom. He had had the luck to find a little spot on her bed, since it was covered in possible outfits for that very special evening (in Parfait's opinion). She had to be perfect in front of her fans.

"Could you please help me choose an outfit while I do my make-up? Something that you think could fit me perfectly?"

That moment, Red Velvet felt in charge of the whole situation. He silently nodded as he started looking for an outfit for his lover to wear. He loved helping Parfait choose her clothing, since she had sooo many clothes and accessories in her room, that he could always free his immagination, respecting Parfait's definitions, of course.

"What were we thinking for tonight?"

"Something bright, but not too bright"

As he started looking for something that fitted Parfait's description, she spoke again:

"You're driving me there, right?"

This was the issue. He couldn't.

He had a meeting with the other cookies of darkness. He didn't tell parfait about it, because he was scared that she would leave him if she knew he was a villain. It was either he canceled the meeting or disappointed Parfait. But this meeting was so important...he couldn't just cancel it, but Parfait was important as well...

"...Dear, I would love to but...I have other things to do...important stuff."

Parfait looked at him blankly, not expecting this answer.

"What do you mean "important stuff"? Am I not more important than whatever you have to do?!"

Red Velvet could sense the tension slowly filling the room and suffocating him.
She indeed was, but who know what Dark Enchantres cookie would do if he didn't show up to the meeting...(even tho she treats
him like her own son).

"Of course you are! Just- I have a very important meeting-"

"At night?! And what kind of meeting could it possibly be? You work in a BAKERY!"

Yes, that was Red Velvet's fake job, when she asked him the first time he panicked and that was the first thing that came to his mind.

"...I can't tell. But hey, I'll drive you next time, ok? You wouldn't cancel o concert of yours, would you?"

"I would never! I love my job!"

"I wouldn't neither, so please, just understand me this time, hm?"

Parfait nodded and went to sit next to him.

"Sorry... it's just that this concert is really important and I wanted to have you by my side."

"I'm sure you'll do great even without me, you always do"

Saying that, he picked her up and sat her on his lap.

"If only we could both stay more..."

"Tomorrow is sunday, we both don't have work. We have all the day for ourselves"

"Right..."

Parfait hugged him and he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sure you'll do amazing tonight"

"I'll think of you every second"

"And so will I"

He pulled her in for a kiss, enjoying every second of it.

------------------------------------------------

YES PEOPLE I'M ALIVE!!!

First one is done, yay :'D

625 words 🫂