Louis's sister (louis , harry ,niall fanfiction)

(A/N hey guys I read other stories and go inspired no I didn't steal anyone's ideas)

Chapter one

Katie's pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I yawned then smiled knowing that today the boys came home. Finally I decided to get up I put on a cute white tank top with flowers on it and some shorts then black toms. I sighed then picked up my guitar I started playing and singing A team by Ed Sheeran.

Louis's pov

"Mom were home" I yelled. "Shh! Katie is singing". She pointed to my sister's door me and the boys went up there. We all stopped and listened to her singing A team. Wow she was great now I feel guilty missing out on her concerts. Then we went into her room quietly. When she finished I said "You are very good love". She screamed and embraced me with a hug. "Louis your back!" she yelled. All the other the boys coughed saying in their heads um were here too. She laughed and greeted them and gave them hugs. Then he said she had to take us somewhere. we followed her into the basement she opened the door and my eyes widened. "Like it" she asked It was the coolest recording studio ever! Katie showed us some demos she had made they are awesome maybe I'm not the only moneymaker in the family.

Harry's pic

When we got to boo bear's house we saw Katie boo bear's beautiful sister. Her hair was a perfect brown and her eyes were the perfect green just like mine everything about her was perfect I want her I have to have her.

Niall's pov

I was about to complain about being hungry until I saw this beautiful creature playing the guitar. I forgot all about food and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I hope Louis doesn't mind.

(A/n it's short but it's a start to see if you like it

vote

or give me some points on my next chapter or something you want me to put in there