Chapter 1. The Start

Well, dang.
This isn't how YOU wanted your life to go.
YOU just wanted to have a good rest in your room, listening to whatever music you like or see, but no.
A random portal appeared right infront of YOU, right before you could lay down in bed. Too bad, huh?

YOU were sucked into it a few seconds later, and here you are. In a strange town called 'HOMETOWN'. Pretty 'convenient'..

YOU stood up and decided to look around, hoping nothing terrible would happen. You've already experienced too much horror.

There were a few stores around, obviously– along with some houses. Most of them were either abandoned or decorated in a.. weird or horrible way.

Suddenly, something at the corner of your eye catches your attention.

Two people were talking to each other.. probably arguing since the other guy's face looked annoyed.

Talking about people, you've noticed that those two were the only ones around the place..

So, YOU decided to take a closer look at them and maybe try to know what they're talking about.

YOU take a few steps then hide behind a bush. The first guy was wearing a visor with a.. sword on his back?!.. And wearing a tie aswell..

 And wearing a tie aswell

While the other was... well.. his taste in fashion is.. quite unexplainable..

You took a few more steps, attempting to hear what they were saying

Guy with a visor: "No, Chill. I'm not going to agree on whatever nonsense you're planning on doing to me!"

Hmm.. if YOU are going to assume.. the other guy is named.. 'Chill'? What a strange name.

Chill: "Awe, c'mon, Tour Guide.. it won't hurt.. I'll be gentle!"