chapter two

His eyes were fixed in mine, searching intently for answers. Does this mean he cares for me? Definitely not, I just met the guy for an hour. Curios, yes, that's much safer to say at least. How can he care for someone he just met? I may never know..

"If we're gonna do this I will need more drink." I said firmly, oh yes I will drink until I crawl. His lips formed an O shape but still ordered some drinks. His arms stretched as he grabs his thick wallet. Someone here is filthy rich! I was in awe as my eyes traveled his large tan arms, it moved gracefully but the masculinity in him was not removed. And my eyes wandered on his broad shoulders, how wonderful would that be if I were to rest my head there.

He cleared his throat, and spoke the words that I swear made me red as a ripe tomato! "Do you like what you see?" A small smirk formed on his soft lusciou-wait damn, lips.

"I am so not checking you out! I was uh, looking at your shirt." Oh, someone's being too defensive. Focus Steff, focus! You are gonna go through this, you are gonna go through this. I said to myself and gulped another drink as I say my mantra.

He then grabbed his drink and downed it like water. His adams apple moved downward, I swear it was the sexiest thing I laid my eyes on. Okay, you re absolutely gonna burn in hell with your fantasies Steff.

"By the way I'm Taylor, no not Swift nor Lautner. But, you catch my drift right?" He laughed softly as if he just told me his funniest joke ever, what a prick! "Oh, and you are?" He leaned forward waiting for my answer.

"I'm Stef-uh Stella!" I may be a whore but I'm not stupid! Who the hell gives their real name to a gay guy in a bar? Definitely not me!

He quirked his eyebrows a little but he nodded afterwards as he gets the information. "Stella.. oh okay." He downed another drink. I guess he sensed that I was lying, is he hurt that I lied? Of course not.

The awkward silence circled us, so I decided to end it. "I was in a relationship, it was terrible." He tilted his head and looked right at my eyes with the same way he looked at me when I had a break down earlier. "I never thought it would end that way, I gave him everything. I did the things he wanted me to do." I bowed my head down as the memories came back and re-opened the wounds like it happened just yesterday.

"Jason, please don't leave me." I cried and cried begging him to stay. I knelt in front him and clung my hands on his. "Please, Jason, choose me. I can love you more than she could." He untangled my hands as if he was in disgust. I don't know why he did that, he would never do that to me. He eyed me with hate. "Get up! Don't make a scene Steffani! I don't want you anymore!" That slapped me, I never thought those words could ever escape from his lips. "No, Jason we love each other! I know Jason! Please, listen to me!" I begged him while I was crying my shits out. I don't care if they'd think I'm crazy. That's the thing about love, right? Giving and doing everything for that particular person even if hurts like hell. I need my Jason to stay. "Stop it! You're not what I want anymore Steffani! Know that I also have my needs, my needs as a man! Things you can't give, things you don't want to give! I waited for three years, I waited patiently for petes sake Steffani. But you stood firmly on your stupid beliefs!" Those words cut me through. I'm so lost of words. Never did I thought that would be the reason. But what belief is he talking about? "Is that the reason why you're leaving me? Is that it, Jason?" I asked him dryly. He did not respond but he did walked away from me as if he didn't hear my question. "You said you'd wait, you said you'd wait 'til I'm ready. You lied Jason, you lied!" He tilted his head revealing his furios face. "You're an idiot Steffani! I waited long enough! But you wanted to get married first, you're a dumb bitch! I don't wanna be tied to a prude! I wanted sex-no I needed sex!" His sudden outburst made me cringe, what a pig. I walked towards him and slapped him hard as I could. Shock was evident in his eyes, he then showed his knuckles as if he was going to punch me right there. But luckily I was faster, I made a retreat and kicked him right in the balls! He groaned in pain and held his broken eggs.