chapter 6:whose Asleen?

(Vansh was comforting Sonakshi after she told the past assault of Harsh towards her. He was caressing her back with his one hand while the other was formed in a fist. He's eyes was full with rage in the thought of how Harsh assaulted her. He now by hook or crook have to make him regret.)

~At an unknown mansion~

??:Ahhhhhhhh *breaks expensive vase*here I am trying my best to find about her but I've not found anything. Ahhhhhhh*shout angrily*

Man1:Boss we're trying our best.

??:BUT HAVE WE FOUND ABOUT ANYTHING WHO SHE IS?*man 1 looked down*NO WE HAVENT,IF WE CANT FIND HER IDENTITY THEN......we'll be in a big trouble.* anger in his eyes*

~Meanwhile~
▪︎At an unknown modern building▪︎

(Loud dark laughed were echoing in the office cabin. 2 boy and 1 girl were standing  in her
Cabin.They seemed in their twenties.The boy said)

??:He's trying his best to find us. Now what?

??:As I said earlier,there's still 4 days left till 2 weeks end. We'll have the information.

(Suddenly the girl spoke)

?? What if we don't?

??:We'll,I have a feeling about it Nitya, Don't worry

Nitya:I know,but I've been extra tense these days. Taksh...what do you think.

(Taksh who was standing quiet was asked a question. He replied)

Taksh:We need to find it,or I suppose something bad may knock on the door.

??:What do you think will happen. Nitya,you know?*she nodded as no* Parth....do you?

(Parth who was deep in thoughts suddenly answered which caused a silence in the cabin,making the entire room serious.)

Parth:I know,It's.....War.

??:I knew,I had a feeling about it. I told Nitya beforehand only.

Taksh:Now what.....Asleen ?

(Smirk appeared in her face and she said someone which ran shivers in thir spine.)

Asleen: Now let's play the war of life and death. *dark smirk*

~Meanwhile~
~Zoya POV~

(It's been an hour we've been finding them. We means me,Hia and Varun's bestfriends. Now I'm not feeling good,what if the're in some kind of danger?Especially Sonakshi,she's been acting really weird few weeks. I'm really worried about them. Yah Allah,please keep them safe or I won't be able to show my face to Malhotras.*teary eyes*)

Hia:Zoya,what happened?*cupped my face*

(Oh no!she seems to notice my tears,now what shall I tell her?I've no words to explain. I'm feeling very tensed about Sonakshi and Varun.My mind's not working,I don't know what's happening to me.*crying*)

Farid:Are you worried about Sonakshi and Varun?*nodded as yes*

Akhtar:No Zoya,don't cry. It's not a solution, we need to find them and for that we need to calm ourselves first.

Farid:Yes Zoya,also taking stress is not good for health. Now stop crying,hmm?*cupped her cheeks*

(What is this?why I'm something strange in my stomach when he touched me. Is it my hallucinations or something else?As I was thinking,I took a look at Hia and her stare was clearly indicating that she knew what was wrong with me. She looked at me with teary eyes which was unnoticed by Farid but not Akhtar. She signaled me something with her eye which I understood and Slightly nod my head. She closed her eyes sadly but soon opened them and we left forward to search for Sonakshi and Varun in this huge collage but I was also sad because now Hia will be stressed about me. I'm sorry sis,I didn't mean too worry you.*sad sigh*)

~End of Zoya's POV~

(Note:- Zoya Shaikh and Hia Khan are cousin sisters. Zoya's paternal aunt's daughter is Hia. Both the family are wealthy and are buisness partners of Malhotras,