chapter 4 - crushes & wine.

before i start, i wanna say i'm super sorry if their personalities don't match the table of contents. and also if other ships aren't showed as much. i'll try my best for you guys!! (story includes alcohol and intoxicated minho😖)
=====
minho and changbin left the younger 2 at home while they went out to eat for fun. they found their seats and sat down.
"so i have some questions." changbin instantly said, having a small grin as he looked at minho. "oh please, what is it?" he rolled his eyes, glancing around the restaurant.
"it's about seungmin." changbin said.
that made minho look back at him. "well— what about him?"
"you two have been awfully close, i mean, do you have a crush on him?"
minho's eyes widened, his ears turning a pinkish-red color. "uh— of course not! we're just friends."
"i mean, i'd get it. he's tall, slim, has a puppy face and personality, and can be really funny." changbin shrugged, saying out of the blue.
"well— that doesn't mean anything!" minho glared at him. "i dont have a crush on him..yet." he muttered, looking down with a slight tint of red on his cheeks.
"what?" changbin asked, not hearing him properly.
"nothing." minho replied, acting clueless. soon enough their waiter arrived and asked for their drinks.
"i'll have a pepsi." changbin said, nodding.
"mhhhh... can i have a red wine?" minho asked, smiling. the waiter nodded, walking away with their orders.
"wine? i thought you were driving!" changbin said as soon as the waiter left.
"well i'm not gonna drink THAT much." minho rolled his eyes. changbin sighed knowing that was a lie.

their drinks and soon food arrived. both of them started eating while chatting and talking about life. "mmh, this food is really good." minho said, taking a sip of his wine. changbin nodded, agreeing. "we should take the other two or even the whole group. that'll be fun." changbin requested.
"yeah sure, what about next week?" minho asked, finishing his first glass and moving on to the 2nd. "yeah i'll ask them. also slow down on the wine, you said you weren't getting drunk!"
"i'll be fineee, stop worrying so much." minho said, sighing.

an hour passed, and they were getting close to finishing their food.
unsurprisingly, minho had way more glasses than just one.

"of course he's drunk.." changbin muttered. he sighed, facepalming. "come on minho, we're done today." he said, grabbing minhos arms. "whaaaat?" minho tried to wander off, confused where they were going. changbin managed to lead him into the backseat of the car, quickly hopping into the drivers seat and heading home. minho was talking about nonsense the whole ride—even sometimes reaching his hand near changbin. thankfully, they got home safely. the only thing they had to deal with was minho.

"seungmin, you watch him."

"what?! why me?!"

=====
tbc in the next chapter hehh🤭 i am so sorry for being so slow, i'll start writing the next chapter today and hopefully get it published today! i really hope you enjoyed this chapter<3
(sorry for any grammar mistakes, etc.)