Headphone

warning: just a HINT of smut.

I've been sitting in Simon's room for about 3 hours now. We decided that we're going to spend the weekend together, so I came over to his place. His friends complain a lot because he hardly spends time with them, so Simon decided to play video games with them, while I scrolled through Instagram on my phone. Yeah, that happened three hours ago. I was very bored. Simon is sitting on the edge of the bed with headphones on his head and a controller in his hand, his eyes fixed on the screen of his game. Meanwhile, he yells at Ayub about the game. I tried to occupy myself for a while, but I couldn't. I put my phone down next to me and looked at Simon. It was dark in the room, only the light from the aquarium and his computer lighted up his face. I just admired it for a while. Those little skin blemishes on his face that you can only see when you lean very close to him. His beautiful brown eyes, pale pink lips and the few strands of hair that always hang in his eyes. Then a smug smile appeared on his face. He pulled the headphone from one ear and turned to me.
"Everything ok mi amor?" he asked with a smile
"No," I answered honestly
"I'm touch starved" I whined as I opened my arms for a hug. I didn't get what I expected. Simon shrugged and turned back. I asked, pretending to be offended:
"How can you turn your back on your crown prince? " -while I put my hand on my chest. Simon just laughed and continued playing. How could he?! I went over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He didn't even move. I placed another kiss near his mouth, but there was no response.
"Yeah!! No!! In the other direction," came the answer to his best friend.
"Seriously?" I said under my breath. I hugged him from behind, to which he also didn't react, then I started giving soft kisses on his neck. That didn't work either, of course, until I started kissing his neck more and more aggressively. He let out a weak whimper that his best friend immediately heard.
"Simme.. is everything ok?" - he asked. there was quite a lot of uncertainty in his voice. I think he hasn't decided yet whether he wants to know why my boyfriend did this sound.
"Yes. Everything is fine" -Simon said as he tried to push me off him. Of course, then we started to push each other and the curly-haired one suddenly fell off the bed and dragged me with him. I fell on him just like in the "romantic,cheesy and disgusting" movies, but this was a different feeling. I just stared into his eyes and he into mine for a while, until his eyes reached my lips. I smiled smugly and kissed him. Yeah... we started making out.
"Simon, are you here?" Ayub asked. Simon immediately separated from me and coughed.
"My mother is calling me, I have to go. Sorry. See ya" - he said immediately and hung up. Then he turned back to me and smiled at me.
"You're a liar," I laughed at him.
"Shut up," he said and put his arms around my neck.

ik it's short, i'm sorry