Chapter 1

Evelyn: ugh bro i swear this is ridiculous, ITS THE BEGGING OF JUNE YET ITS SO COLD OUT!
Eva: yeah yeah get over it it's not a big deal honestly
Evelyn: but you know how much i love wearing shorts and dresses and stuff like that, i hate jeans they are so uncomfortable on my legs it's insane!
Eva: yeah i know i honestly can't wait to go on vacation i need it badly
Evelyn: oh yeah i totally forgot where are you going on vacation? I think Iskra is going to Greece but that's not that interesting..
Eva: my mom keeps talking about Tunisia but my dad doesn't wanna go
Evelyn: i've heard that it's a nice place but it's not to fancy or smt
Eva: i mean i really don't care much, honestly my dad really wants to go to egypt so... maybe we will go there, but who knows maybe we will end up in fucking Dubai
*Eva and Evelyn are laughing as Evelyn lights her marlboro cigarette, she blows out as the wind takes the smoke a different direction from the girls*
Evelyn: want one?
Eva: nah i'm good you know im quitting that stuff
Evelyn: *says under her breath* liarrrr..
Eva: oh shut up you asshole yk i haven't light one in a week!
Evelyn: yeah yeahhhh..

Milan: Ah i just can't wait to go to Egypt.. the sun, the water, the hot ladies... mmm paradise..
David: oh my god Milan shut up you know you can't pull any girls yet you still think they are gonna fall for your lazy ass..
*david starts laughing as he is adjusting his messy hair*
Antonio: don't be so harsh on the little guy
David: i'm just messing with him
Milan: not funny :(
David: what about you Antonio are you exited for the trip? we will get to have guy nights all the time dude
Antonio: well i guess? i really don't care i just wanna go and relax a bit
Milan: what if you find a girl there Ant?
Antonio: i doubt i will honestly
David: *speaks under his breath* he always steals all the spotlight yet he thinks he won't find a girl what a douchebag..
Antonio: what was that?
David: oh nothing i'm just thinking about some football stuff i have coming up.. *laughs awkwardly*
Antonio: *thinks to himself* maybe this trip won't be so bad after all heh...

Okayy sorry this is a short one only 405 words not including this..
I hope you enjoyed it i will be writing some more later today and some more tomorrow.